View Poll Results: WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN A MOVIE MORE

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • CAPTAIN MARVEL (CAROL DANVERS)

120 78.95%
  • MS MARVEL (KAMALA KHAN)

32 21.05%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

IIRC in the comic, Carol is at the top while Wolverine and a few others I think take up her other Top 4? Who were they again?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    IIRC in the comic, Carol is at the top while Wolverine and a few others I think take up her other Top 4? Who were they again?
    I think it was Reed Richards, Captain America, and Iron Man. My point was that even without Carol's presence, she would still have more than enough role-models to craft her own superheroic lifestyle from.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Carol is the answer for me.

Sorry if this gets off the current topic, but I feel they both deserve a movie since they are both great characters who deserve one. However, there has to be a specific order on how they come out, Captain Marvel needs to come out first, then there needs to be a Inhuman movie which releases the Terrigen Mists upon the earth, and then we get a Kamala film(or tv show). That's how it should play out, although it may be a couple years before any of that would happen.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Even if Carol deserves it due to seniority, I'd still want a Ms. Marvel movie more. Or a Netflix series. They're already mining a few NY heroes, so how about another new angle on the Big City heroics from a young Pakistani girl trying to find her place?

Yeah Carol Danvers all the way. Kamela was just introduced with no history yet, whereas Carol has been along for a lot longer. Carol is more well known

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aliltron View Post
    Yeah Carol Danvers all the way. Kamela was just introduced with no history yet, whereas Carol has been along for a lot longer. Carol is more well known
    I like Carol, but Kamala's comic sells more. So, I don't know who's actually more well known. There's no reason we can't have both.

I just had to delete a rather long string of posts from the past couple of days that took this thread way far afield. Unfortunately, that meant wiping out a few items that were not (but were mixed in with the rest), and for that I apologize.

That said, this is not a thread to complain about the lack of a Black Panther movie or Luke Cage movie, not a thread to complain about Ant-Man or Doctor Strange or Guardians of the Galaxy getting a movie before Carol, and not a thread to discuss the elements of those movies. It's a simple question: Should Carol or Kamala get a movie first, and why? That's the topic. If you want to have an all-around discussion about the successes of failings of Marvel's movies or their movie plans, please make a new thread.