Default Is Washout the only X-Statix character to crossover to a main book?

Besides Doop?

Put this guy in the resurrection queue!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I hope mirror girl makes it into the "main" books. her powers are very interesting to me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

What do you mean by "crossover"? If you just mean making an appearance in a title outside of X-STATIX, several of them have. Most of the team appeared in an issue of X-MEN UNLIMITED (the original version, not the digital Infinity Comic), and also had a cameo appearance in an issue of the first volume of THUNDERBOLTS (among the various superhero teams that had been disabled by Graviton).

Dead Girl appeared in STRANGE ACADEMY not that long ago as a counselor for a student who had died and been resurrected.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I did not know Washout started with X-Statix.

It is a shame he died though. Do not think he will come back as he will most likely be forgotten by the X-Office (just like Scanner). But I loved his character in Weapon X.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Are they even in the main Marvel universe? I know Doop has showed up, but I figured it was its own thing off to the side. Kind of like how all the Vertigo series didn't take place in the same 'world,' you didn't see Preacher running into Sandman or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil1 View Post
    Are they even in the main Marvel universe? I know Doop has showed up, but I figured it was its own thing off to the side. Kind of like how all the Vertigo series didn't take place in the same 'world,' you didn't see Preacher running into Sandman or anything.
    That’s my question also. I don’t think any X-Statix have ever been in another book but I could be wrong.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I did not know Washout started with X-Statix.

It is a shame he died though. Do not think he will come back as he will most likely be forgotten by the X-Office (just like Scanner). But I loved his character in Weapon X.
    It was when X-Statix were still calling themselves X-Force.

washout.jpg

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    That’s my question also. I don’t think any X-Statix have ever been in another book but I could be wrong.
    Yes, they are in the main Marvel universe. Their existence was acknowledged in the HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE miniseries a few years ago. They made a cameo in THUNDERBOLTS. Dead Girl guest starred in STRANGE ACADEMY.

They’ve also appeared in backgrounds of various Krakoa era books.

Ultimate Member

I feel like Lacuna needs to join a team with Timeslip, Tempus, Tempo, Sway and Kiden Nixon and just totally mess up the timeline.

(Maybe they can let Timeshadow, Flashback or Velocidad hang along and be their token dude, although it's interesting that all of the time-manipulators are ladies, and the dudes with time-related powers are all duplicators or speedsters...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I feel like Lacuna needs to join a team with Timeslip, Tempus, Tempo, Sway and Kiden Nixon and just totally mess up the timeline.

(Maybe they can let Timeshadow, Flashback or Velocidad hang along and be their token dude, although it's interesting that all of the time-manipulators are ladies, and the dudes with time-related powers are all duplicators or speedsters...)
    Lacuna is my number one hope for a "X-Statix crossover" into the "core" X-titles. I'd love to see how her established characterization would translate.

-Pav, who would put her on his X-team...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

My vote would be Venus Dee Milo... cool power signature and with the bodies the Xmen giving out vwhy wouldn't she want a chance of getting a hers back
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Hrrm, did they bring back U-Go Girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Yes, they are in the main Marvel universe. Their existence was acknowledged in the HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE miniseries a few years ago. They made a cameo in THUNDERBOLTS. Dead Girl guest starred in STRANGE ACADEMY.
    So it seems that Washout is the only character (from X-Statix)to appear prominently in another book with an active role. Anyone else just had random cameos.