Thread: The Acolyte

Default The Acolyte

There's been some more details about this upcoming TV series, which will apparently take place in the later days of the High Republic (around 100 years before TPM) but start to see the Sith's plans start to go in motion. Apparently it will bring back some EU elements, but of course remixed for the Disney continuity. I'm kind of curious which ones. Some are speculating Revan, but there's already some reboot of KOTOR in development that would probably deal with that. I'm guessing that perhaps the series might involve perhaps Darth Plageuis, or his own Master. Amanda Stenberg is being considered for the main role; however I think it's more likely that she's playing a Jedi hero who perhaps investigates this dark side resurgence.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I'm looking forward to learning more about the Sith, their culture, and methodology. I feel like this show is going to be more of what people were expecting from the Book of Boba Fett.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Very excited for this show. The Bane Trilogy are some of my favorite Star Wars stories and
    they explore all about the Sith. Hoping this will be similar.