Default Homelander vs the Brujah Antedeluvian

Homelander vs the Brujah Antedeluvian

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Are we talking Troile or Ilyes?

Mind you the difference is probably whether Homelander gets aged to dust or mountain buster punched infinity times.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 05-28-2022 at 08:01 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Agreed. Either time control + casual mountain-busting strength or ridiculous super speed + casual mountain-busting strength is going to win this.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

He *might* have a shot against Troile, since exactly when celerity reflexes come into play is a bit up for debate, though I would imagine the guy has at least a good chunk of Fortitude. Temporis has powers that work retroactively though IIRC, so no chance there.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Hell, it might not even become a fight. Kick in Presence 10 at the Bell.

"Worship Me And Despair."

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    He *might* have a shot against Troile, since exactly when celerity reflexes come into play is a bit up for debate, though I would imagine the guy has at least a good chunk of Fortitude. Temporis has powers that work retroactively though IIRC, so no chance there.
    I would guess Troile would have Dexterity of 10 or so as well, which is...certainly superhuman. So there's that.

But really, lower level powers of Celerity include stuff that allows you to 'react instantly to anything and move before anyone realizes you have done so', in a game where OTHER people have Celerity, so I'm pretty cool with Troile having the upper hand here unless Homelander has some VAST amount of superspeed. Which, as I understand, he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    Hell, it might not even become a fight. Kick in Presence 10 at the Bell.

"Worship Me And Despair."
    This is a good point as well, and Homelander doesn't exactly strike me as a fellow with awesome self-control or willpower.

Some presence stuff used to be set to 'automatic', but I can see that the current canon requires it to be 'used'. However... *points up* Celerity 'Time Out Of Time' takes care of that.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate