Astonishing Member

Default MCU Natasha Romanoff vs 616 Natasha Romanoff

MCU Black Widow takes on her 616 self(which's enhanced human with not so superhuman augmentations)

1. fight(preferably h2h)
    2. they sit and talk
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Well, MCU Widow has vastly superhuman durability for no known reason, so she probably wins the war of attrition.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Well, MCU Widow has vastly superhuman durability for no known reason, so she probably wins the war of attrition.
    Isn't 616 Natasha a CBPH? That would put her beyond her MCU self.

I wouldn’t put 616 Natasha as CBPH in any criteria really. She’s in that ‘pretty good comic book martial artist’ tier, but she’s definitely below the likes of Cap or Batman.

As the duck says, she's a tier below CBPH. And, despite the tongue in cheek statement I made above, it's still true that MCU Nat is roughly as durable as, I dunno, Luke Cage.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

As the duck says, she's a tier below CBPH. And, despite the tongue in cheek statement I made above, it's still true that MCU Nat is roughly as durable as, I dunno, Luke Cage.
    Lol. What? I didn’t see her movie, but unless she got a specific AMPed new form that’s not consistent…

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Lol. What? I didn’t see her movie, but unless she got a specific AMPed new form that’s not consistent…
    She takes ludicrous punishment in her film. A CBPH would have been chunky salsa with what she took.

She takes ludicrous punishment in her film. A CBPH would have been chunky salsa with what she took.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Just as references and yeah it's ridiculous.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

Just as references and yeah it's ridiculous.
    In a comic, it can be hard to judge the impact the way you do in a movie. But, defensively, when it comes to soak, I'd say she's beyond CBPH although I think that level gradually sneaks up as power levels creep up through time.

But this may be one of those situations where the movie version outpowers the comic book version.
    Power with Girl is better.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    This is the one, for me, that really is the big 'takes more damage than a Peak Human'. I mean, she falls a ridiculous distance, bouncing and ragdolling off of metal ducts and so forth, and then just walks it off after.

Any other stuff in the movie that's in-line with this?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    This is the one, for me, that really is the big 'takes more damage than a Peak Human'. I mean, she falls a ridiculous distance, bouncing and ragdolling off of metal ducts and so forth, and then just walks it off after.

Any other stuff in the movie that's in-line with this?
    She and her sister are in a rather spectacular car crash that they just shrugg off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    She and her sister are in a rather spectacular car crash that they just shrugg off.

With belts on, that would be perfectly possible, but without? Them just hopping up and running away does seem a tad...unlikely.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    With belts on, that would be perfectly possible, but without? Them just hopping up and running away does seem a tad...unlikely.
    Natasha says "put your seatbelt on," right before they get blown up so I think at least she was wearing a belt.

Missed that (no audio at work); thanks, Nik.

If they had belts on, it's not a great indication of CBPH+ durability. Belt on, I can totally see Captain America or Bruce popping out of a car that does that and proceeding to beat all heck out of people.

Cripes, belt-on it's not really an indication of durability EQUAL to those two.

Any other things?
    Why are we here?