Thread: RIP Ray Liotta

Ultimate Member

Default RIP Ray Liotta

I'm still in disbelief.

He's one of my favorite actors and he's always been around.

RIP Ray Liotta...really sad news.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

It is sad. Something Wild, Identity, Narc, Wild Hogs, etc... so many films (besides Goodfellas) that I love him in.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Dang. Looked him up on IMDB just to refresh myself what project I've seen him in, and apparently 3 are currently filming.

RIP Ray Liotta. Thank you for your immense contributions to acting and entertainment.

He was great in that J-Lo show "Shades of Blue" playing a corrupt and morally compromised cop. Anyone else might have turned in a cliched performance, but I thought he was awards-worthy on that show. If it were a cable show rather than NBC, I feel he would have garnered more recognition for it.

Another fine performance aside from the ones mentioned above was "Field of Dreams" as Shoeless Joe.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 05-26-2022 at 12:49 PM.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

huge talent. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is legendary, also just watched Killing Them Softly last month, RIP

RIP.

Extraordinary Member

Was definitely taken aback by this. Good Fellas one of the most rewatchable movies of all time, R.i.P Ray Liotta.

This is a pretty good Liotta video. Reminded me of some stuff I had forgotten and mentions a few I wasn't aware of: