Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Oh god We’re never going to be rid of this Leather pants’d Mordred are we?
    With the amount of verbage spent on how they definitely trust him, I will be shocked if he doesn't actually betray them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    With the amount of verbage spent on how they definitely trust him, I will be shocked if he doesn't actually betray them.
    And will he be immediately forgiven ‘because mutant’.

I really don’t trust Howard on this.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Didnt Betsy use telepathy from Otherworld in Remenders run? Or the AoA dimension?

Why does she need a circuit of other variants and Betsy to make telepathic contact?

Can the Seige Perilous fix Rockslide?
    Merlyn's anti-magic spell unleashed in Excalibur #25 has made everything a colossal mess. He's likely distorted telepathic "airwaves" the same way he's made it almost impossible for them to get in and out of Otherworld.
    Love that big beautiful butterfly.

I hope the SP can fix Rockslide!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I adore Swan Braddock
    Violet Swan is a star.

Very Jubilee to pretend she doesn't really care while tears are streaming down her face. I still think Shogo is gonna go through the SP and come out as his adult hero self.
    Let's go KoX!
    Last edited by JB; 05-26-2022 at 02:11 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    “He is a mutant and a knight” He is…definitely both of those things, but honestly I’d pick a better bar to clear than “Better than Sinister, who is a part of our government”.

The Siege Perilous is going to be interesting to see in action although I don’t know how much they are going to utilize the life altering parts of it, since they got reverted fairly quickly last time for the most part.

Overall preview is just kind of okay. It doesn’t seem to do too much but remind us the Siege is in play and Jubilee exists
    Honestly… I’m starting to like that Sinister being on the council has become as much of a headscratcher and point of concern in-universe as it’s been IRL. Just last week we had Maddie bring up how nobody should be saying **** to her when they get Essex as part of the ruling government.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Honestly… I’m starting to like that Sinister being on the council has become as much of a headscratcher and point of concern in-universe as it’s been IRL. Just last week we had Maddie bring up how nobody should be saying **** to her when they get Essex as part of the ruling government.
    I mean now that they’ve abanadoned the Hickman destruction plan there’s few actual reasons to keep him and others on the Quiet Council outside of the fig leaf of “The few mutants who thought Apocalypse was daddy wouldn’t come along if he wasn’t part of the ruling council”

You know, their quest would be over in five minutes if they just brought in Hellion. He's speed right in, punch Merlyn in the crystal balls and take back the Citadel before noon.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    You know, their quest would be over in five minutes if they just brought in Hellion. He's speed right in, punch Merlyn in the crystal balls and take back the Citadel before noon.
    Hellion and Captain Swan would be unstoppable of course.

Oh god We’re never going to be rid of this Leather pants’d Mordred are we?
    I hope not! I hope he stucjs around and maybe gets an X-name...other than Mordred something like RedRum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Very Jubilee to pretend she doesn't really care while tears are streaming down her face. I still think Shogo is gonna go through the SP and come out as his adult hero self.
    Let's go KoX!
    I hope so Jubrs needs to drop that Albatross
    And will he be immediately forgiven ‘because mutant’.

I really don’t trust Howard on this.
    They'd at least move him to the back of the queue... But in front of Fenris
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Eh Diff'rent clones =Diff'rent Folks'
    GrindrStone(D)