Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Oh jubilee being a semi decent parent thank god. Love that she is going to get a book.

Astonishing Member

“He is a mutant and a knight” He is…definitely both of those things, but honestly I’d pick a better bar to clear than “Better than Sinister, who is a part of our government”.

The Siege Perilous is going to be interesting to see in action although I don’t know how much they are going to utilize the life altering parts of it, since they got reverted fairly quickly last time for the most part.

Overall preview is just kind of okay. It doesn’t seem to do too much but remind us the Siege is in play and Jubilee exists

Astonishing Member

Adding to the above, I actually wish the Black Knight was involved in some way, but Savage Avengers will hopefully be just as good a fit for Dane and Jacks.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

What are Mordred's Powers? Is his Mutant Abilities just to use Magic??? I do not know this Mutant.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    What are Mordred's Powers? Is his Mutant Abilities just to use Magic??? I do not know this Mutant.
    We have no idea yet. The reveal that he's a mutant was a recent development towards the end of Excalibur, but he's only been in one issue so far since his resurrection in Arbor Magna, so we have no clue what his powers are or how familiar he even is with them.

Astonishing Member

I don't know what his powers were because he was made a mutant just for this book. He used to be a villain for Black Knight, Avengers, etc. Like less than two years ago he was trying to take over the world by weaponizing the despair of the entirety of earth's populace. Once tried to take over the world with Morgan le Fay. Fought Captain Britain once as well. Then Excalibur revealed he was a mutant, and the X-men brought him back, and it's implied he might get the Gorgon treatment, IE redemption via Otherworld rebooting him as a different person, although it's Mordred. I expect the double cross.

Also because otherwise I am not going to be shocked if other problematic Krakoan just so happen to start dying in the Otherworld.

But no, no idea what his mutant powers are.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    I don't know what his powers were because he was made a mutant just for this book. He used to be a villain for Black Knight, Avengers, etc. Like less than two years ago he was trying to take over the world by weaponizing the despair of the entirety of earth's populace. Once tried to take over the world with Morgan le Fay. Fought Captain Britain once as well. Then Excalibur revealed he was a mutant, and the X-men brought him back, and it's implied he might get the Gorgon treatment, IE redemption via Otherworld rebooting him as a different person, although it's Mordred. I expect the double cross.

Also because otherwise I am not going to be shocked if other problematic Krakoan just so happen to start dying in the Otherworld.

But no, no idea what his mutant powers are.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    We have no idea yet. The reveal that he's a mutant was a recent development towards the end of Excalibur, but he's only been in one issue so far since his resurrection in Arbor Magna, so we have no clue what his powers are or how familiar he even is with them.
    Oh ok. Thanks Guys. Yeah, I never read Excalibur from the 90's only the HOX one. But Okkie Dokkie I look forward to seeing his Powers.

Lol Jubbs is like "I don't care, I got tickets for Dazzler anyways!"

Didnt Betsy use telepathy from Otherworld in Remenders run? Or the AoA dimension?

Why does she need a circuit of other variants and Betsy to make telepathic contact?

Can the Seige Perilous fix Rockslide?

I love that the circuit includes swan/goose Betsy, lol

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

How cute of Betsy to mention that one time she led the X-Men and used to Siege Perilous as a last resort while omitting she telepathically "convinced" some of her teammates to go through it.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I love that the circuit includes swan/goose Betsy, lol
    I adore Swan Braddock

Fantastic Member

Tini Howard doesn't explain fundamental things like that.

Astonishing Member

Oh god We’re never going to be rid of this Leather pants’d Mordred are we?