Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default Rock Lee (Naruto) versus Ku Fei (Negima)

Saw this in Masonicon's thread and wondered vaguely about it.

The protege of Konoha's Green Beast versus Negi's Kung Fu Master.

Both get all standard equipment. End of their respective original series, Naruto and Negima.

Fight takes place in the mountains of Wudan from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Who wins this battle?

Extraordinary Member

I think that Ku Fei hits harder, and she has better range with her pactio artefact. Not sure which one is faster or more durable.

I don't remember Ku Fei having any noticeable durability feats. But she does dodge Mana's machine gun-ish coin barrage.

I think it's mentioned that Rock Lee can open all eight gates by the end of the manga (the Boruto era). But I don't know if we should spot him that.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I think that Ku Fei hits harder, and she has better range with her pactio artefact. Not sure which one is faster or more durable.

I don't remember Ku Fei having any noticeable durability feats. But she does dodge Mana's machine gun-ish coin barrage.

I think it's mentioned that Rock Lee can open all eight gates by the end of the manga (the Boruto era). But I don't know if we should spot him that.
    Boruto is out. Only OG Naruto.

Ku Fei also cracks that giant stone pillar/mountain thing in half while training by flexing her dang knuckles at it.

That's pretty hardcore.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Boruto is out. Only OG Naruto.

Ku Fei also cracks that giant stone pillar/mountain thing in half while training by flexing her dang knuckles at it.

That's pretty hardcore.
    She also has that Sun Wukong Staff for an artifact and in addition to extending long it could also become giant proportionally. Ku Fei can probably take this by using her mentioned mountain cracking strength feat backed up by the staff's long range AOE striking power giving her a much earlier advantage in smacking him despite his speed, and before he can really ramp up his gates and close the distance.