Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-MEN 92 HOUSE OF XCII 2 Preview, Spoilers even you haven't read first issue.

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/05/26/ma...use-of-xcii-2/

I see they going there in a similar fashion of House of X beginnings.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 05-26-2022 at 03:00 PM.

The many lives of Jubilee…I like it better than the many lives of Moira.

Hell, I would read multiple minis of all of Jubilee’s lives. It’s a strange, twisted concept, seeing her live all these lives while still being the Jubilee we know and love. I look forward to seeing how she changes things with the rest of House of X. Hopefully, she doesn’t make the same mistakes as Moira.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Cyborg Jubilee

Looks good!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Ngl the save scumming aspect makes it for Jubilee better than Moira

Stryfe was a nice touch. But Pryde of the X-Men and no Gen X???

Is this cover based on a specific issue like the others have been?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I absolutely love this concept and can’t wait to see this issue, but as an avid target shooter I’d just like to point out to the artist that she’s holding that rifle right-handed but her right eye is closed and her left is open and she’s not seeing anything through that scope and I’m probably quibbling too much so I’ll shut up now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

This really just makes a lot of sense. lol. Even jubilee big banging herself back into the start of her existence.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The Vampire Jubilee and Pryde of the X-Men jokes are golden.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I remember a time when readers said, Moira was the only character capable of having her role in HOX/POX. More and more it's proven she was not needed and that maybe a newer character might have been preferable.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I remember a time when readers said, Moira was the only character capable of having her role in HOX/POX. More and more it's proven she was not needed and that maybe a newer character might have been preferable.
    Yeah, right, Jubilee, a 14 year old girl when she first meets the X-men and who played a smaller role in the franchise, is the better choice for a thousand years old character who played key roles behind the scenes. Right. And you wouldn't be whining if Hickman picked her instead of Moira, sure.

Once again, people just love to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, right, Jubilee, a 14 year old girl when she first meets the X-men and who played a smaller role in the franchise, is the better choice for a thousand years old character who played key roles behind the scenes. Right. And you wouldn't be whining if Hickman picked her instead of Moira, sure.

Once again, people just love to complain.
    You do realize that Moira WASN'T a thousand year old character that played key roles behind the scenes until Hickman retconed that in, right? For all his version of Moira had to do with the old version, they might as well slapped a new character in the book and claimed that she'd been there the whole time.

Besides, Jubilee actually has appearances she's done that they can reference. Plus she's just more fun.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    You do realize that Moira WASN'T a thousand year old character that played key roles behind the scenes until Hickman retconed that in, right? For all his version of Moira had to do with the old version, they might as well slapped a new character in the book and claimed that she'd been there the whole time.

Besides, Jubilee actually has appearances she's done that they can reference. Plus she's just more fun.
    Moira was a character that was involved with the X-men for a long time, who was already previously revealed to be there since literally the beginning, clearly knew a lot more than she showed, had already a very obvious hint she could be a mutant in being literally the only human to ever be contaminated with the Legacy Virus, wasn't being used for a long time, and was already heavily connected to Magneto and Xavier. Jubilee was some kid in a mall that liked to hangout with Wolverine, and then was a vampire.

Again, I'd bet all my money without fear that the very same people complaining about Moira being used in the role would whine twice as hard as some new Mary Sue appearing out of nowhere and revealed to be an essential figure in the history of the X-men. People like to complain, even more on the internet, specially because someone finally delivered someone that wasn't X-men in a mansion playing baseball like in their precious childhoods, but wasn't an obvious target like all the "mutants going extinct" stories.

Again, I'd bet all my money without fear that the very same people complaining about Moira being used in the role would whine twice as hard as some new Mary Sue appearing out of nowhere and revealed to be an essential figure in the history of the X-men.
    That might just be because the whole idea was stupid and poorly thought out.