Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Oh man… this is so damn good. Looks like not only is Cable onto Brand’s treachery, but he’s working with Thunderbird and Manifold. This book is too damn good…
    literally, the first person I thought of when I saw this preview, so glad Cable is getting the shine this issue
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Thanks. I couldn’t be a happier X-fan right now. Can’t wait for June 15.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    And lol at Xavier. "I'd never spy into his thoughts of course." Gurl......

I was crying! Yeah, “of course” Charles!
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Oh man, oh man, oh man. This series is everything to me, it is so good that as much as I love Gillen it has put his Inmortal X-Men as a distant second (and it is a good distant second). Ewin continues to buck expectations, just when I though I had an idea where he would take certain characters, he goes and flips the script by having Cable and Thunderbird actually working together to take Brand down, and they have Eden (the best mutant created in the last 20 years) with them. I always thought that Nathan and John would eventually come to work on the same side once they had it out, and of course Ewin goes the other way and has them as allies from the get go instead, while maintaining John's animosity towards Nathan intact. With Eden they form a badass power trio, and I cannot wait till they join Storm, Sunspot, Magneto and The Fisher King to form a badass team. This title is everything that I need from the X-men line right now, and with Inmortal and Legion of X edging out X-Men I think I am good.
    I also wanted to mention how great it is that Ewin has managed to make his cast diverse without making it feel forced. Every character seems to fit a purpose in the title. That trio of Cable, Thunderbird and Manifold is especially great because they have things in common without them overlapping as characters. John and Nathan have their military background, John and Eden are both First People of their respective countries yet have very different personalities and worldviews. If Cable ever reclaims X-Force from Beast he has his first two members right there.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So this issue Vulcan vs.Tarn.

Are we gonna bet?

If so I go Vulcan.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CapCyke View Post
    I knew Cable was way too passive in the previous issue. It's cool that we're shedding light on the why so soon.

John is so funny, "Junior".
    Guy cocked the gun as Brand was talking, tell-tale sign. I have to admit this reveal adds to the intrigue and could be the real 'jump off'

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

OMG the awesomeness of all this.

I’m excited. Really glad that Manifold is not going anywhere and that Caselli managed to make Proudstar’s costume work a lot better.

Spectacular Member

This is the first time I haven't been repulsed by Proudstar's costume, it really works here!

That's your ass Brand.

She's gonna be getting the Selene special soon.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

This looks good! And cable has his memories of being killed so the waiting room may be more than just a backup place of people before cerebro. That is one hell of a three man squad.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This way you can also view on PC, the way Diammandis posts it, I can only view on mobile phone.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I’m excited. Really glad that Manifold is not going anywhere and that Caselli managed to make Proudstar’s costume work a lot better.
    Agreed. Can't quite put my finger on it, whether the design has been tweaked or the colouring, but John's new costume works for me here.

Son of summer

I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Agreed. Can't quite put my finger on it, whether the design has been tweaked or the colouring, but John's new costume works for me here.
    The hue is definitely a little darker, a tad more blue in it. Also i think the figure work here helps, the way it falls on the body makes it look more natural.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/