Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default Classic Superman stories they should remake?

I was reading the S. vs Brainiac TPB last week. It had a Curt Swan 70's story where Supes and Metropolis counts down the arrival of the rays of light from the explosion of Krypton finally reaching Earth.

Supes is a bit bummed, the JLA wonders what's going on, Brainiac has an evil scheme and the sight of the rays from Kryton has a strange effect on supes...

What other remakes would YOU like to see?

A retelling of Bloodsport and Superman’s first fight with each other would be cool. Otherwise New Krypton is a story that had a lot of potential but was ruined by its poor ending and execution with the side characters. They should try the basic premise again.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

Thanks. Maybe a revised version of that 70s kid who knows supes secret identity.

Astonishing Member

Who Took the Super Out of Superman?

Panic in the Sky would be my choice, if only to see if Superman would still choose Slade to help lead & organize his assault force...

Mighty Member

Sounds good. A "superside squad" of bad guys led by supes in a serious crisis would be great...

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Panic in the Sky would be my choice, if only to see if Superman would still choose Slade to help lead & organize his assault force...
    That was zTHE most bizarre choice ever with WW, MM, Captain Atom, Aquaman, Agent Liberty at his disposal.