Mighty Member

Default Justice Leage 75 is set in the near future

I heard that the other dc titles are finishing up there story to tie into justice leage 75 is that true? Also is there a link about it

No, it's not true, the other comics are not ending their story. JL #75 and Dark Crisis are set after the solo books' current storylines, but they'll just time skip to catch up when the event is over. Only The Flash is actually having a tie-in in the ongoing title, in which the rest of the Flash Family, minus Bart, looks for Barry - Bart is busy in Young Justice, the team has a tie-in mini. There'll also be some one-shots.

Aquamen is cancelled, so issue #6, the finale, is an unofficial tie-in set after JL #75. Green Lantern is cancelled as well. Action Comics, Detective Comics, Batman, and Wonder Woman will just continue their existing storylines set before JL #75. Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow and Black Canary didn't have their own books anyway.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I think JLD story, being tied as JL back up issue, is abruptly ended too. Leaving Merlin issue still loose while Zatanna character development is cut off, even Upside Down Man inside her is unceremoniously out with no good explanation

From what I am speculating is either in december or January there will be a ton of new numbers 1. Maybe in october we will know about new titles an creative teams.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Yeah, I won't be surprised if Green Lantern, Aquaman, Teen Titans and Justice League all relaunch around then. Would be nice to see a second Flash book too - Wally shouldn't have to lose his just because Barry will be back, and based on how Flash Forward sold, I'm pretty sure the market can support both.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Aquamen is cancelled, so issue #6, the finale, is an unofficial tie-in set after JL #75. Green Lantern is cancelled as well. Action Comics, Detective Comics, Batman, and Wonder Woman will just continue their existing storylines set before JL #75. Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow and Black Canary didn't have their own books anyway.
    I knew Aquamen was not going to last.

Green Lantern though?! I mean the book is only on issue #13 and it is already getting cancelled or re numbered? That I do not get. Comics will be comics though.

Agree with Wally having his own book. Just dont throw him aside to bring Barry back. We already went through that.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

GL being cancelled/renumbered is due to Dark Crisis I'm sure. Considering the last issue of GL managed to sell out, I doubt the book ended due to low sales. It is interesting how every other book starring a main JL member except for Aquamen is continuing during Dark Crisis though.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Green Lantern though?! I mean the book is only on issue #13 and it is already getting cancelled or re numbered? That I do not get. Comics will be comics though.
    There is no #13, it ended at #12.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There is no #13, it ended at #12.
    ahhhhhh thank you I did not know that.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    . . . It is interesting how every other book starring a main JL member except for Aquamen is continuing during Dark Crisis though.
    But has Aquaman been a book that sells well ever since Geoff Johns gave up writing it?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But has Aquaman been a book that sells well ever since Geoff Johns gave up writing it?
    No. It has not sold that well since Johns wrote it. Which is sad. I love Aquaman.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    GL being cancelled/renumbered is due to Dark Crisis I'm sure. Considering the last issue of GL managed to sell out, I doubt the book ended due to low sales. It is interesting how every other book starring a main JL member except for Aquamen is continuing during Dark Crisis though.
    A specific issue selling out could be due to something major happening in that one issue that gets lots of fans and speculators to buy that issue. Overall GL didn't seem to be a top seller in April- https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...2/2022-04.html