Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

well looks like the avengers are getting ready to have their final face off against Mephisto and his army too bad the web-head didnt get the invite
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so with this "Council of Red" Mephisto Army in the mix, will there be a final resolution to the pact made with Peter? (and hopefully releasing Peter and blocking Mephisto from doing anything like that ever again).
    I would hope so, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    well looks like the avengers are getting ready to have their final face off against Mephisto and his army too bad the web-head didnt get the invite
    Considering it's Mephisto's Council of Red and a Multiversal Masters of Evil against all the Avengers of Earth-616 . . . if Spider-Man isn't included in this . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I would hope so, yeah.

Considering it's Mephisto's Council of Red and a Multiversal Masters of Evil against all the Avengers of Earth-616 . . . if Spider-Man isn't included in this . . .
    i dont think aaron even use him at any point during his avengers run. doubt he will show up now in the finale. Not like Peter remembers doing a deal with Mephisto anyways and Mj wont tell him

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i dont think aaron even use him at any point during his avengers run. doubt he will show up now in the finale. Not like Peter remembers doing a deal with Mephisto anyways and Mj wont tell him
    He did cameo for a bit at the end of Jason Aaron's Heroes Reborn/Return arc with the Squadron Supreme (of America) warping reality to assert themselves as the main heroes of the MU in place of the Avengers. Hyperion was looking for him because in the warped reality where the Squadron Supreme were the predominant heroes, that version of Peter Parker was "Hyperion's Pal, the Amazing Shutterbug!"
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    He did cameo for a bit at the end of Jason Aaron's Heroes Reborn/Return arc with the Squadron Supreme (of America) warping reality to assert themselves as the main heroes of the MU in place of the Avengers. Hyperion was looking for him because in the warped reality where the Squadron Supreme were the predominant heroes, that version of Peter Parker was "Hyperion's Pal, the Amazing Shutterbug!"
    oh yeah I remember that mini series I stand corrected