Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Gracias! Don't know why I couldn't find this.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Eventually, even the "devil" will get owned according to mythology see the Book of Revelations, and all he did to Job was reversed remember. The Devil wishes he was Mephisto all that evil with zero consequences.
    I do hear Marvel's version of Lucifer is a joke too (Or at least, not as impressive as the other more used demons), so that's fitting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Take the win. Besides he retired from comics. Curious if his cap america book will still be published. That would be something more important than a Spidey book. Besides unless something is actually announced. It never will happen lol
    I'm not even sure if Quesada retiring is an actual win, from what I hear he didn't seem to have much involvement in comics once he was kicked upstairs, and if so, him leaving now makes little difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    OK, put it this way.

The only hope Quesada works on Spider-Man and it isn't ill-intentioned, is if someone decides to commission him to do artwork as a professional, with him having no creative authority to change it, and all for something that benefits the character. I think Quesada would be fine with that, he drew a Renew Your Vows variant for Slott even with authority.
    I mean, he also let RYV happen to begin with and he supposedly said MC2 is a good sequel to 616, he just seems to have a problem with marriages (Yes, plural) being a thing in 616.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 06-02-2022 at 10:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Luke Cage-Jessica Jones, Wiccan-Hulking and Rogue-Gambit got married under his watch. And I think that Black Panther-Storm as well.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Luke Cage-Jessica Jones, Wiccan-Hulking and Rogue-Gambit got married under his watch. And I think that Black Panther-Storm as well.
    But they dont sell as much as Spider-Man collectively. Who knows how much longer we potentially we have to wait for the genie to be released

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Luke Cage-Jessica Jones, Wiccan-Hulking and Rogue-Gambit got married under his watch
    And Ben and Alicia.

Wade too technically

BANNED

Wade too technically
    And undoing that is what first led Mephisto back into Spider-Man books.

And undoing that is what first led Mephisto back into Spider-Man books.
    See Wade always looking out for his bud. Which would be a shame if it's not him or Johnny as his best man at his wedding

Attachment 121516

Approved response
    Anya Forger's Smiley Face I approve.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Too many of his cronies are still there to allow for any actual change. Until Brevoort and CB are gone they will always carry out their master's will. Ironic how Q presented himself as some champion of artist's rights when he became EiC, only to replace the old guard with just a bunch of his yes men/Vertigo editors who knew nothing about Marvel and refused to actually edit the books. At least in the Harras and Shooter eras, people actually hated them and it led to a variety of styles pushing back! And most of you seem to love the silly Heroes Return era Harras instituted that Quesada did away with, anyway.

Most everything I like about his tenure is the work of Bill Jemas, who I sorely miss and wish had been the one who stayed all these years instead. He was not afraid to try something and then junk it if it seemed to not work; Q pushed for things NO ONE wanted, and then forced his way by whining like a spoiled child. Putting One More Day aside, who in the world even cares about his weird kink for "reducing the number of mutants in the world?" It affects storylines in absolutely zero sense, just led to a lot of scenes of the X-Men sitting around grousing about how persecuted they were. He's always seemed superemely entitled and arrogant to me, and I will certainly not miss his bad attitude.

BANNED

Carlos Gomez may know something.
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 06-03-2022 at 03:26 AM.

Wonder if he'll be artist duty if they do a big marriage issue lol

Spectacular Member

Oh, I'm so sorry, really really sorry!

Astonishing Member

Not trying to be that guy but I don't think he does. He's a fill-in artist. But he could be the artist of something upcoming.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by federicodettofred View Post
    Oh, I'm so sorry, really really sorry!
    What? (10 char)