Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The best Dark Phoenix adaptation we've had so far is Multiverse of Madness
    The whole point of the Dark Phoenix Saga is about showing Jean's descent into madness. Wanda's descent happened off-screen. So no.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Wanda mind controlling an entire towns population to act out a fantasy world where people are begging her to "cast" their kids in the show so they'll be allowed to see them was not a descent into madness?

Wanda mind controlling an entire towns population to act out a fantasy world where people are begging her to "cast" their kids in the show so they'll be allowed to see them was not a descent into madness?
    Multiverse of Madness stepped all over her recovery at the end of WandaVision with the "But she went completely MAD thanks to the Darkhold after the show ended blip blop" reveal.

I mean her big heroic moment was stopping the living nightmare she created. Not exactly a huge leap

That is WandaVision, not Multiverse of Madness. And as Confuzzled mentioned, WandaVision ended with Wanda recovering. It wasn't a corruption arc like the Dark Phoenix Saga is suppose to be.

Last edited by juan678; 06-03-2022 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    even with the train fight scene added, they should have kept this alien armada fight in the final movie. This would have made the addition of aliens to the movie a little more plausible. The cinema version now really has no use of aliens at all...but yes, Captain Marvel was just too similar.

I would have kept the original Phoenix look, despite the CM movie. Jean had the look first before Carol and the film as released has a bad rep and is reported as failing miserably by those who watch those things. It would not have hurt to make Jean look like Phoenix instead of the Human Torch.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Oh sorry, i was not clear. I didn't mean do a new Phoenix movie now, I meant instead of the DP we got, they could have just given us Phoenix instead of DP.
    I think Phoenix is too big a concept for one movie, (and I don't even mean DP in particular),it needs a trilogy of films at least to be done reasonably well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I think Phoenix is too big a concept for one movie, (and I don't even mean DP in particular),it needs a trilogy of films at least to be done reasonably well.
    Hey, I am Jean Grey Phoenix #1 fan so I know a Phoenix movie should have many films, like 5, let alone one.

This was supposed to be 2 long movies but got cut down into 1 small one. And since they coud only do 1, it should have been Jean transforming into Phoenix (no DP), with Jean saving the universe and her friends, returning to Earth and being part of the X-Men going forward.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Oh the MCU isn't doing Dark Phoenix anytime soon now that it's totally failed twice. There's gonna be a near decade between the last FF movie and the next, idk even how long they'll take before they even use Jean at all. Echo is more likely to get the Phoenix treatment at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    That was the plan. The third movie would have been a crossover with the New Mutants based on Inferno.

Oh the MCU isn't doing Dark Phoenix anytime soon now that it's totally failed twice. There's gonna be a near decade between the last FF movie and the next, idk even how long they'll take before they even use Jean at all. Echo is more likely to get the Phoenix treatment at this rate.
    They already introduced the M'Kraan Crystal and Echo can't become Phoenix since that wouldn't make any sense.

Today new pic 1/3