Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

mmm I am bit confused

a) Is the Gala taking place in Krakoa itself unless last year?
    b) Why is Emma dancing with Scott? Doesn´t the world believe Scott is dead? He shouldn´t be showing like Cyclops at all... as Captain Krakoa, ok, but...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    mmm I am bit confused

a) Is the Gala taking place in Krakoa itself unless last year?
    b) Why is Emma dancing with Scott? Doesn´t the world believe Scott is dead? He shouldn´t be showing like Cyclops at all... as Captain Krakoa, ok, but...
    Some of us are thinking Scott may be revealed as "resurrected" at the Gala, going fully public with the protocols. And yeah it seems like it's on Krakoa this year.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    GASP!
    Is that Emperor Hulkling and Prince Consort / Court Wizard Wiccan??!
    NO! It's Poltergeist and Link!! LOL
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

So I believe the world might find out about Scott a) in xmen #12 because the issue takes place a day before the gala 2)at the gala and the dance is a way to show scott is alive and tell the world about krakoan resurrections. It’s possible that in immortal xmen #4 that is emma’s pov the council might find out that someone knows about resurrections and they have no choice but to tell the world.

Another theories I saw a few times:
    1. During Emma’s dance with Scott she’ll tell him about Moira (that’s why she appears in flames = inferno) and probably Scott will faint. Look at their pose when they dance. It’s a bit strange and the way it looks like Emma holds Scott and he seems to stagger a bit
    2. Moira Jane finds Proteus to tell him her version + probably she wants to protect him because eternals are planing to kill the five
    3. Clea wants mutants to help her bring Strange back.
    3a. Maybe in fact the world doesn’t know about Scott because telepaths cover his appearance? But Clea can easily block telepathy and that’s how she finds out about resurrections and wants mutants’ help.
    4. Is gambit dead? We can see that rogue is standing with destiny but where is remy ��
    Last edited by Braxxer; 06-02-2022 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    In Trial of Magneto, Xavier said that Wanda and Pietro having back-ups was a unique circumstance. The twins stopped being recorded after they were discovered not to be mutants. If Cerebro was actively backing up non-mutants, then they wouldn't have a reason to stop updating their files.
    Hope mentions that Wanda's backup stop at around M-Day in ToM#4:

So while the memories would still be there, they stop long ago.

It's like an old file that never gets updated, meanwhile, Strange's memories would never be a file to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    So I believe the world might find out about Scott a) in xmen #12 because the issue takes place a day before the gala 2)at the gala and the dance is a way to show scott is alive and tell the world about krakoan resurrections. It’s possible that in immortal xmen #4 that is emma’s pov the council might find out that someone knows about resurrections and they have no choice but to tell the world.

Another theories I saw a few times:
    1. During Emma’s dance with Scott she’ll tell him about Moira (that’s why she appears in flames = inferno) and probably Scott will faint. Look at their pose when they dance. It’s a bit strange and the way it looks like Emma holds Scott and he seems to stagger a bit
    Cyke faiting from that would be weird lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Emma and Xavier almost fainted after reading Moira’s mind and mystique with destiny had a strong headache even though Emma didn’t show them too much

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Cyke faiting from that would be weird lol.
    Emma and Xavier almost fainted after reading Moira’s mind and mystique with destiny had a strong headache even though Emma didn’t show them too much

Astonishing Member

I’m assuming the censored guest is Sersi, as she’s probably the one who could do some fairly heft damage to Krakoa with out being immediately obvious once Druig overrides the Principles

Astonishing Member

I’m gonna guess firestar, since they don’t want to reveal the winner yet

So one of the big discoveries of the night is going to be the immortality thing? I don´t even think it will be the main one....
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

If they actually reveal the Resurrection Protocols to the public I feel like it's probably the beginning of the end for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If they actually reveal the Resurrection Protocols to the public I feel like it's probably the beginning of the end for them.
    I guess they will. Last year the conquered mars. What could be bigger? Immportality. Also this dancing scene with recently deceased Cyclops will be proof that those Resurrection Protocols work.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I guess they will. Last year the conquered mars. What could be bigger? Immportality. Also this dancing scene with recently deceased Cyclops will be proof that those Resurrection Protocols work.
    Not to be anti-Krakoa but I'm kind of getting "the bigger you are, the harder you..." as things escalate for Mutants in the public eye. Especially when they start flaunting the fact that they've conquered death.

Judging by how Scott and Emma are just publicly dancing in front of everyone, I guess Krakoa found some way to spin a story of how Cyclops survived his apparent public death as to not reveal their resurrection protocols.

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Oh that's what you meant, thought you were saying Emma would just talk about Moira and Cyke would randomly faint lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    They'd better have solid evidence of the resurrection protocol though, 'cause super-heroes resurrect at random and Cyke even did so not long before Krakoa started.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not to be anti-Krakoa but I'm kind of getting "the bigger you are, the harder you..." as things escalate for Mutants in the public eye. Especially when they start flaunting the fact that they've conquered death.
    Public will likely demand for them to have backups of everyone and not just mutants, while governments around will likely try to find their own ways to emulate it to have super busted mutants like Storm with other people's minds in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Judging by how Scott and Emma are just publicly dancing in front of everyone, I guess Krakoa found some way to spin a story of how Cyclops survived his apparent public death as to not reveal their resurrection protocols.
    Yeah, it's possible it's something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then