Thread: Hazbin Hotel

Default Hazbin Hotel

I really liked the original Hazbin Hotel pilot on YouTube

I look forward to full series from A24 that's in the works I mean how can you go wrong with a show show about a princess of Hell running a rehab hotel?

https://screenrant.com/hazbin-hotel-...vaggie-design/

I've been waiting for them to finally properly release this after Helluva Boss basically took over.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've been waiting for them to finally properly release this after Helluva Boss basically took over.
    I remember finding the creator's channel and the Hazbin pilot by word of mouth and thinking that it could indeed make for a good series if realized. Then Helluva Boss came out and i have to admit it caught my attention more than Hazbin.
    Still it's nice to see that the later is now being officialy produced and meant for proper release. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.
    Last edited by Grunty; 06-09-2022 at 06:51 AM.

Finally got around to seeing this what a great show!

I wish only to sing it's praises... but I would be remiss to not acknowledge it could probably have benefited from a 12 rather then 8 episode season.
    The songs were almost uniformly great, here's my favorite (minor spoilers.)

Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    I wish only to sing it's praises... but I would be remiss to not acknowledge it could probably have benefited from a 12 rather then 8 episode season.
    The songs were almost uniformly great, here's my favorite (minor spoilers.)

Yeah, this is definitely a show I think could have benefited from a higher episode count to better develop the characters/story.