Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I didn't do this in the end as I only re-read Magik last year and don't currently have Unlimited, but how's about "Wolverine & Havok: Meltdown" for something a bit different?

Whatever is chosen i'm cool with but maybe we should do it as an issue at a time for an arc. I think the magik discussion would have benefitted if we did like one issue of it every two weeks or something like that as i found by the time i got into five there were some points i didn't make or forgot from issue 1 and it would also make the vote or submissions not need to happen so quickly and allow us to get more in depth an issue at a time.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I know there were a lot of great submissions for the first round. Maybe we can re-up those? Also like Jwatson's suggestion of breaking up the discussion. Even if we don't do one issue at a time, I think that reading smaller chunks might get more people involved.

Astonishing Member

Given the upcoming return of the Children of the Vault, and how heavily the threat of them has been hyped this era, their original introduction arc 'Supernovas,' might be a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Given the upcoming return of the Children of the Vault, and how heavily the threat of them has been hyped this era, their original introduction arc 'Supernovas,' might be a good choice.
    Seconded! 10char

I’m cool with doing one issue at a time. I’ll give it a few more days and if we don’t get any more submissions I’ll take the ones we did get and add them to the first round of submissions and create a new poll.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member

The issue at a time format seems best.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I didn't do this in the end as I only re-read Magik last year and don't currently have Unlimited, but how's about "Wolverine & Havok: Meltdown" for something a bit different?
    That was a crazy series. I was not even in high school yet, and at the time, I ranked that up there with the Dark Knight Returns. I am 46, have been "reading" comics since the original Secret Wars, but yeah. That series was insane for my young mind, as was the Spider-Man/Wolverine thing.

I think it is one of the reasons I never got into anything like Jim Lee's X-Men or Mcafralane's Spider-Man, even as an early teenager. Or the 90's X-Men cartoon. I enoyed the Magik mini-series, but I was so young, I found it weird. A decade or two later, along comes Brian Michael Bendis and Jason Aaron, and I tried, but never understood their take on Magik. Both writers hate Colossus as much as Lobdell did, but Lobdell killed Illyana, and Colossus, yet Bendis and Aaron made Magik screw Peter over so bad. And their fans want Illyana to get with Kate to screw Colossus over more.

I don't get it.