Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Default Does the Falcon Have a Love Interest in the MCU?

Anyone know if Sam ever mentioned being romantically involved in any of the MCU offerings? If not, is there any chance that he will have a love interest?

Not currently and who knows. According to a Google search, this character was a former flame.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Leila_Taylor_(Earth-616)
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 06-04-2022 at 11:46 AM.

If he gets another show, maybe they can bring in Misty Knight from the Netflix shows (Daredevil and Kingpin have already in brought over)? She's his current love interest in the comics.

By the way, JudicatorPrime, have you even watched Falcon and the Winter Soldier? spoilers:
    Sam isn't Falcon any more, he's the new Captain America. That's why the comics had him take back the mantle as well.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    By the way, JudicatorPrime, have you even watched Falcon and the Winter Soldier?
    Yep, I realize that Sam is now Captain America in the MCU, paralleling the mantle-placeholding that occurred in comics. Nevertheless, I love Sam as the Falcon more than I'll ever like him as CA. It will take more time than I have left on this Earth to get me to stop referring to him as Falcon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Yep, I realize that Sam is now Captain America in the MCU, paralleling the mantle-placeholding that occurred in comics. Nevertheless, I love Sam as the Falcon more than I'll ever like him as CA. It will take more time than I have left on this Earth to get me to stop referring to him as Falcon.
    Dilly Dilly. It will be a Spider-Man and Miles thing with Steve and Sam from now on.