Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

I'm not sure that will happen. The first two episodes were based on the first arc of the comics. Her origin. Episodes 3 and 4 are both based on stuff that happened after Secret Wars (the wedding and Kamala visiting Karachi). That should've been season 2 stuff. The show is decent, but it's seriously compressed her mythos from the comics. They're burning through her source material.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-03-2022 at 06:02 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ms. Marvel Might Have the Most Canonical Love Interests of Any MCU Hero
    https://www.cbr.com/ms-marvel-most-l...u-disney-plus/

She has three. Bruno, Kamran, and Kareem. Pretty much everyone else only has one.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

She has three. Bruno, Kamran, and Kareem. Pretty much everyone else only has one.
    She's building up a male Harem .

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She's building up a male Harem .
    Is she thou? The only one she has romantic interest in is Kamran so Brian and Kareem can go kick rocks
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Is she thou? The only one she has romantic interest in is Kamran so Brian and Kareem can go kick rocks
    I mean, Bruno's the closest thing she has to a main love interest and I think they're going to handle it similar to the comic, and I feel like she and Kareem are already hitting it off.

Yeah, Kamran's a villain, and the other two would probably form a love triangle. Considering the digital comic Ms. Marvel and Red Dagger exists, I think the show will be making Kareem the endgame.

Yeah, Kamran's a villain, and the other two would probably form a love triangle. Considering the digital comic Ms. Marvel and Red Dagger exists, I think the show will be making Kareem the endgame.
    I think Bruno's the endgame, I'm not sure if Kareem will even leave Karachi.

Astonishing Member

The show is decent, but it's seriously compressed her mythos from the comics. They're burning through her source material.
    That's okay. New material can always be written for a second season. Source material does not need to be followed 100%.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    That's okay. New material can always be written for a second season. Source material does not need to be followed 100%.
    There is no need for new material there is enough stories to adapt especially Kamala's stories and her villains' stories haven't even been touched. Kamran who was Lineage's lackey was reworked and attached to the Clandestine on the show (there is still enough stories for more seasons if they make it)
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-03-2022 at 06:02 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I wish they'd used the Inventor.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    I think between 10-12 episodes would be the perfect amount. Especially for a show like this when her story and supporting characters can be utilized so effectively.
    Yeah, that could definitely work.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wish they'd used the Inventor.
    The Inventor would be great for one of the themes Kamala's Ms. Marvel has tackled since her inception --- the conflict between modern youth, full of promise and potential and idealism, and cynical adults who've lost faith in and even fear the future, believing modern youths need to be corralled and controlled, made to conform to their (increasingly outmoded) standards in order to preserve the (failing) status quo.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

I missed the one Carol has? Virgin Carol Danvers v Chad Kamala Khan

Man, that episode was awful. I mean there were individuals scenes I liked a lot but that was easily three episodes worth of plot condensed into a 30 minute haphazardly edited mess.

Fanart of Kamala with X-23. Apparently Kamala's trying to teach her about role playing games, but Laura not having a normal childhood doesn't understand a word of it!

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/..._laura_kinney/

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I was feeling the backstory for Kamala great grandmother up until the point where the last episode cliffhanger happens.

spoilers:
    a goddamn time paradox
    end of spoilers

Kamala origin did not need this