Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I know I'm not seeing people in here pretending they were big fans of the god damn Clan Destine in the comics
    You forgot the exclamation point.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

They ended up being throw away characters just used for s plot device.

It seems unnecessary to do the whole ClanDestine and bracelet storyline given the revelation. It was all for nothing except for her to have her first adventure.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Two major spoilers ahead on the show finale

spoilers:
    Bruno teases the possibility of Kamala being a mutant. I'm sure like the 5 Inhuman fans out there will not be pleased.

The after credit scene has Kamala's bangle act up and has her switch places with Carol. Brie Larson in the flesh. Seeing her freak out seeing Kamala room was funny

I like that Kamran is sticking being a good guy. Good thing that Kamala prevented from murdering people. It would be interesting if we get a follow up on him becoming a red dagger.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    spoilers:
    Bruno teases the possibility of Kamala being a mutant. I'm sure like the 5 Inhuman fans out there will not be pleased.
    end of spoilers
    What a stupid thing to say.

Oh boy this totally won't be a huge controversal discussion after this episode... >.> <.<

spoilers:
    The after credit scene has Kamala's bangle act up and has her switch places with Carol. Brie Larson in the flesh. Seeing her freak out seeing Kamala room was funny
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Switch places? Like Genis-Vell and Rick Jones? lol
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Yes. They replaced the two original characters.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    What a stupid thing to say.
    Ignore it.

I guess those 5 folks supported Kamala and Moon Girl enough to have more solo issue success and tv shows than all the females at other franchises.

And once upon a time folks said that about Blade, Static, Squirrel Girl, T'Challa, Antman and Rocket Raccoon. They have faired better than some other franchises.

Yeah, Moon Girl has her own show coming up too, a Disney Channel animation. I assume she'll also not be an Inhuman like she is in the comics.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

spoilers:
    Feels like an odd tag on considering nothing before it suggest that. Why have alt dimension beings, powers that need a catalyst to activate, and alien bracelets and then imply she is a mutant. Unless they are changing how mutants work. Heck it would have simplified things and cut a lot of exposition if she was a mutant from the start. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a reshoot thing.
    end of spoilers

So how long before the comic retcon? I give it 6 months also the chances of a Southern Belle popping up in Captain Marvel 2 just became very real.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    So how long before the comic retcon? I give it 6 months also the chances of a Southern Belle popping up in Captain Marvel 2 just became very real.
    Damn Inhumans v X Men seems like karma now for Inhumanity.

That would make sense, Mystique and Rogue being the third and fourth mutants in the MCU. After all, they started out as Ms. Marvel villains before they became X-Men characters.

We don't know anything about the antagonists in The Marvels yet do we? Only that Kamala, Monica Rambeau and Carol will be teaming up?

About IVX, remember, Kamala was neutral (she didn't want to fight against Cyclops, who was her Champions teammate). She ended up on a third faction alongside Moon Girl and Forge (Scott joined them too after being possessed by Mosaic).

That would make sense, Mystique and Rogue being the third and fourth mutants in the MCU. After all, they started out as Ms. Marvel villains before they became X-Men characters.

We don't know anything about the antagonists in The Marvels yet do we? Only that Kamala, Monica Rambeau and Carol will be teaming up?

About IVX, remember, Kamala was neutral (she didn't want to fight against Cyclops, who was her Champions teammate). She ended up on a third faction alongside Moon Girl and Forge (Scott joined them too after being possessed by Mosaic).
    No I meant the Inhumans push.

Extraordinary Member

Two major spoilers ahead on the show finale

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    So does that mean spoilers:
    they are Nege Bands...and the other one will show up in The Marvels?
    end of spoilers