Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

For some reason I thought Kamala knew who Peter Parker was when she swapped bodies with him in that Marvel Team-Up issue. (I can't seem to find it in my back issues) Maybe she is just trying to hide that fact from Norman by pretending this is the first time meeting him?
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    For some reason I thought Kamala knew who Peter Parker was when she swapped bodies with him in that Marvel Team-Up issue. (I can't seem to find it in my back issues) Maybe she is just trying to hide that fact from Norman by pretending this is the first time meeting him?
    When they swapped back she forgot.

Yeah, neither remembered each other's identities when they swapped back. It seemed like just a dream.

Though the story could use a sequel, as Dr Rosario, the woman responsible for the switcheroo, ended up duplicating Kamala's powers.

Last four pages of Marvel Team-Up #3.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    When they swapped back she forgot.
    Alas . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, neither remembered each other's identities when they swapped back. It seemed like just a dream.

Though the story could use a sequel, as Dr Rosario, the woman responsible for the switcheroo, ended up duplicating Kamala's powers.

Last four pages of Marvel Team-Up #3.

Yeah, that would be something.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Ms marvel is in top ten for original shows with episode 6 and made it to number 7.
    Streaming – Persons 2+ Total Minutes Viewed – Week of July 11-17, 2022
    https://www.nielsen.com/top-ten/
    Last edited by mace11; 08-14-2022 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Ms marvel is the top ten for original shows with episode 6 and made it to number 7.
    Streaming – Persons 2+ Total Minutes Viewed – Week of July 11-17, 2022
    https://www.nielsen.com/top-ten/
    Ah, cool. Very cool.

Galaxies Wanderer

Future Fight's mid-month update teaser

Quote Originally Posted by Chocomancer View Post

Future Fight's mid-month update teaser
    Gotta get that MCU skin in there .

This is her fourth costume in the game. The others are her default look, the temporary Karachi costume (from when she went to Pakistan without her usual costume) and the one from Secret Wars: Inhumans Attilan Rising.
    https://future-fight.fandom.com/wiki..._(Kamala_Khan)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Thought the first episode was so fun! Iman is a perfect choice, the design effects were great and full of energy.
    Also increasingly preferring her powers in the show vs comics, love the visuals.
    Love it and can’t wait for the next!
    Couldn’t agree more! It’s an absolutely delightful show with a strong cast. My favorite of the Disney + shows next to Wandavision, so far. You’ll be happy to know that the quality is maintained for the rest of the episodes. Enjoy!

Extraordinary Member

I want to compare something that some folks(mostly the anti-woke folks) over looked or ignored.

Per Samba TV, Ms. Marvel’s first five days drew 775,000 U.S. households which makes it the lowest of any MCU Disney+ series to date.
    https://www.joblo.com/ms-marvel-view...u-disney-plus/

Peacemaker premiere episode was watched by 638K U.S. households
    https://www.joblo.com/peacemaker-pre...-per-samba-tv/
    Now how is peacemaker a success and ms marvel is a flop while ms.marvel has a higher premiere number then peacemaker?
    Anyway ms.marvel is not a flop.
    It just happen to have lowest premiere of the live action marvel disney +shows.

It got back in the top 10 a couple of episodes later for episodes 5 and 6 because episodes 2,3 and 4 were not in the top 10 for original streaming shows.
    So that is some thing else the anti-woke folks ignores even if peacemaker later episodes were doing better in long run then ms marvel so far.

I want to compare something that some folks(mostly the anti-woke folks) over looked or ignored.

Now how is peacemaker a success and ms marvel is a flop while ms.marvel has a higher premiere number then peacemaker?

It got back in the top 10 a couple of episodes later for episodes 5 and 6 because episodes 2,3 and 4 were not in the top 10 for original streaming shows.
    So that is some thing else the anti-woke folks ignores even if peacemaker later episodes were doing better in long run then ms marvel so far.
    That's an interesting point you raise.

Ultimate Member

Because like with comic sales-books with white guys will ALWAYS get a free pass.
    Also trashing Peacemaker does not get hit clicks on dudebro youtube like it does with Ms Marvel or Naomi.

And EXCUSES generally get made.

Peacemaker could have the worst selling comic at DC. Excuses will be "Yall don't know quality!" "Kudos to DC for trying."
    Naomi and Ms Marvel-"this PROVES nobody reads books with POC or woman as leads!" Nevermind Spawn and Saga beating a LOT of DC and Marvel books.

It's all about agendas.

The only LEGIT excuse you could make is Hulu/Disney+ has a bigger reach than HBO Plus.

Being on cellphone plan I have I get Hulu FREE-so adding Disney + would not be that big of an issue.

You would THINK HBO+ would somehow find it's way to Direct Tv since they are the same folks now. Yet all I get is the NFL ticket free.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Because like with comic sales-books with white guys will ALWAYS get a free pass.
    Also trashing Peacemaker does not get hit clicks on dudebro youtube like it does with Ms Marvel or Naomi.

And EXCUSES generally get made.

Peacemaker could have the worst selling comic at DC. Excuses will be "Yall don't know quality!" "Kudos to DC for trying."
    Naomi and Ms Marvel-"this PROVES nobody reads books with POC or woman as leads!" Nevermind Spawn and Saga beating a LOT of DC and Marvel books.

It's all about agendas.

The only LEGIT excuse you could make is Hulu/Disney+ has a bigger reach than HBO Plus.

Being on cellphone plan I have I get Hulu FREE-so adding Disney + would not be that big of an issue.

You would THINK HBO+ would somehow find it's way to Direct Tv since they are the same folks now. Yet all I get is the NFL ticket free.
    A very valid (and accurate) point as well. I especially like your sentence, "It's all about agendas," because that's also very true, albeit not in the way those same people would interpret such a statement. On a technical note, though, it's HBO Max, not HBO+, though HBO Max currently has its own issues thanks to the new CEO of the Warner Bros./Discovery merger.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Also Peacemaker had the benefit of appearing in a movie, which Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight didn't. The latter had an advantage over MM of two famous actors as lead and villain.