Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Remember the sequel hook from Marvel Team-Up #3, where after Peter and Kamala get back into their own bodies, Doctor Yesenia Rosario seems to have gained a stretchy hand? That got followed up on in Monica Rambeau: Photon #1. She has elastic powers now and fought Monica and Peter, dodging attacks from them both before Monica finally lands a blow and unmasks her.
    Man what a waste!!! I’m so mad, she was really cute and I would’ve loved to see her use her powers as a one shot side hero! Cause to me it looked like she got Kamala’s powers AND Spidey’s spider sense! Since she was dodging without seeing! That was really cool!
    What a sad waste, Maybe I’ll draw an alternate version of her if she didn’t go crazy.
    Feel free to suggest some super names! XD

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    Man what a waste!!! I’m so mad, she was really cute and I would’ve loved to see her use her powers as a one shot side hero! Cause to me it looked like she got Kamala’s powers AND Spidey’s spider sense! Since she was dodging without seeing! That was really cool!
    What a sad waste, Maybe I’ll draw an alternate version of her if she didn’t go crazy.
    That would be cool, though we don't technically know why she went nuts, aside from her claim that Monica/Photon would end up destroying the world somehow. Maybe the next issue will reveal that this was a future version of Yesenia who came back in time somehow, given that Kamala's powers --- which Yesenia appears to have a version of --- work via borrowing mass from her other selves across time, space, and reality.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    Peter actually had the same reaction, sad that a brilliant mind had just cracked.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

In ms marvel dark web 1 Kamala's friends question not only why she is working for Osborn, but her sudden interest in becoming a scientist.

Wasn't she forced into it by her Dad? He knew someone at Oscorp and got her a job there - probably after the Roxxon job fell through (deliberately) in Champions. It was mentioned when she first showed up in ASM #6.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Another great issue in this event. This is the most i have liked kamala in the lab and i also love how it's fleshed out how and why she is there. I have to say my favorite thing about this event so far is every story, every thing fleshes out the characters in amazing Spiderman and their reasons for being where they are. from MJ/Blackcat to Gold Goblin and so on everything has felt like a fleshing out of the main run and it truly culminating into a moment.

Some of my fave panels. The art has been good in all the issues i've read so far.

darkweb1.jpg
    darkwebmarv2.jpg
    darkwebmarv3.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Figures her own tie-in would have to make sense of things.

Kamala back to color-coding her casual outfits.

Isn't that rather dangerous for her secret identity, wearing civilian clothing in the exact same colour scheme as her costume? Her colleague actually identified her as Ms. Marvel before she changed into her costume, though he didn't realise she was Kamala, probably only because of the lab coat which Kamala had been wearing over it but shed by that point.

Amazing Member

Isn't that rather dangerous for her secret identity, wearing civilian clothing in the exact same colour scheme as her costume? Her colleague actually identified her as Ms. Marvel before she changed into her costume, though he didn't realise she was Kamala, probably only because of the lab coat which Kamala had been wearing over it but shed by that point.
    Haha I actually thought the same thing! XD
    I initially thought that she had an alternate super costume underneath before the top layer
    Of clothes burned off and revealed her super suit! lol
    It kinda reminded me of the outfit she wore when she met Red Dagger for the first time.

Ultimate Member

The Power Rangers say HI.

Nobody has figured out Clark Kent and Superman are the same when you remove glasses.

Nobody notices when Bruce Wayne has kids around him so does Batman and they are the same.

At least the Rangers don't wear sweatshirts and pants in their own colours, with a white diamond pattern on the chest, which would almost exactly match their spandex. Kamala was literally wearing the same colour scheme. Blue top, red sleeves and pants, and even a scarf. Just missing the thunderbolt.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

At least the Rangers don't wear sweatshirts and pants in their own colours, with a white diamond pattern on the chest, which would almost exactly match their spandex. Kamala was literally wearing the same colour scheme. Blue top, red sleeves and pants, and even a scarf. Just missing the thunderbolt.
    In the old days, they did. Or at least tops and pants in the same colors. Maybe not as blatant as this, but then again, a blue top over a red long-sleeved T-shirt and pants with a scarf is a relatively common outfit, especially when it's cold.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

They'll probably be too distracted by how good she looks .

I may be reading it wrong but i felt it was pretty clear the lab guy (can't remember his name) knows exactly who Ms. Marvel is and is playing dumb that he knows kamala secret identity. just the wording and some of the pauses where he was like "uh... yeah... "
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I may be reading it wrong but i felt it was pretty clear the lab guy (can't remember his name) knows exactly who Ms. Marvel is and is playing dumb that he knows kamala secret identity. just the wording and some of the pauses where he was like "uh... yeah... "
    I got that impression as well though I didn’t think it was 100% clear
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver