Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joker 2.

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    what do you find funny about Joker (2019) ?
    I always laugh at the part where Arthur laughs sharply after Randall makes the bad joke about Gary and then stops abruptly.

And of course when he kills Randall, and Gary can't reach the security chain.

And I always laugh at the part where he shoots Murray.

Many other moments. The moment where the records guy realizes who he is and they just stare at each other. The subway shooting.

I found moments to be very Jokeresque in their macabre and it makes me laugh to see how they hit it on the head so subtly. It's a funny freakin movie in the darkest possible way.

Part 2 looks equally hilarious already.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Not a Gaga fan, but I loved the first film, loved Phoenix and Todd Philips, so this all looks promising.
    Me neither, but she really looks fantastic in the glimpses we have been given.

Gaga is kinda like Madonna in a way. I don't really care for her tunes, (and I don't hate them) but she has been a fascinating public figure. Haven't seen A Star Is Born yet, but I might watch it after this comes out if I enjoy her performance.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

I think that’s Joaquin Phoenix singing, it sounds like Tom Jones but I bet it’s Phoenix.

Certainly looking forward to where this one will go. First one was brilliant.
    Keep your hands to yourself, leave other people's things alone, and be kind to one another.