Astonishing Member

Default Ozark on Netflix

No Spoilers, but I just watched the series finale and was surprised to not find a threat for it here.

Before I watched the series, I thought it was about Jason Bateman's character relocating his family to the Ozark to hide from criminals. I actually thought they'd be living in the wilds, and that it would more or less be a family drama. Boy, did I get that wrong. It's definitely a crime drama with family dynamics baked in. I only watched a little of 'Breaking Bad', but I'd say the comparisons are fair. The has a pretty high murder rate, and many characters meet their demise throughout the series.

I was satisfied with the ending. It was emotional, riveting and somewhat satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    No Spoilers, but I just watched the series finale and was surprised to not find a threat for it here.

Before I watched the series, I thought it was about Jason Bateman's character relocating his family to the Ozark to hide from criminals. I actually thought they'd be living in the wilds, and that it would more or less be a family drama. Boy, did I get that wrong. It's definitely a crime drama with family dynamics baked in. I only watched a little of 'Breaking Bad', but I'd say the comparisons are fair. The has a pretty high murder rate, and many characters meet their demise throughout the series.

I was satisfied with the ending. It was emotional, riveting and somewhat satisfying.
    Great show with a largely satisfying, even if a bit heartbreaking, ending.