Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Could this really be the end of Trumpism in the Republican Party? Man I hope so.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Trump wanted to put into the speech he gave on the 7th that he wanted to pardon the people of the 6th because he still believed they did nothing wrong. And that he did not want to give a speech in the first place.

Also that he did not want to give a statement at all telling them to go home on the 6th.,
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Could this really be the end of Trumpism in the Republican Party? Man I hope so.
    I have my doubts but I really, really hope so.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

He also attacked his own SS and grabbed the wheel of the Beast because he was so upset at not being taken to the capital.

And Mark Meadows was also encouraging Trump to talk about pardoning the rioters in his 7th speech.

Rudy, Mark Medows, both wanted Pardons for the 6th.
    Last edited by babyblob; 06-28-2022 at 11:52 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Doesn't work like that anymore, Trumpism IS the Republican party, even if you get rid of Trump.

Trump when Bill bar told him that there was no evidence of Fraud in the Dinning room of the White House Trump threw dishes and got Ketch up the wall. Like a child.

Reading things from past witnesses. One was told

"He knows you have your deposition tomorrow. he knows you are loyal and will do the right thing.

And pointing out to another that Trump reads transcripts.

Witness tampering.
    Last edited by babyblob; 06-28-2022 at 12:13 PM.

Bennie Thomson calling them out.

"To past witnesses If you find some courage our doors are open." Mic Drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Doesn't work like that anymore, Trumpism IS the Republican party, even if you get rid of Trump.
    Unfortunately I think you're right.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Fox news talking about how significant this was today.

Bennie Thomson with the best parting shot.

"To past witnesses If you suddenly remember something, our doors remain open, If you find some courage our doors are open"

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The fact that Trump said They were right in wanting to hang Pence and said he didnt want to do any thing. It is amazing!

This young lady is killing it.
    I'm watching a bit of the recap now. This young lady is very brave. She needs a lot of protection now because you can believe the death threats are coming. It was astounding the things I heard about how he refused many times to call the mob off. That's been pretty much hinted at before but she is an eye witness. He wanted the controls to stop guns from being brought in (I forgot what they said they name of this tech is) shut off! There reports of some of them being armed with AR-15s

Another Statement from Trump.

Never complained about the crowd, it was massive. I didn’t want or request that we make room for people with guns to watch my speech. Who would ever want that? Not me! Besides, there were no guns found or brought into the Capitol Building…So where were all of these guns? But sadly, a gun was used on Ashli Babbitt, with no price to pay against the person who used it!

Trump White House Counsel Pat Cipollone said of Trump's plan, "We're going to get charged with every crime imaginable if we make that movement happen."

Damn!

Fox may be jumping off the Trump Train. Talking about how Trump knew they were armed, how he wanted to go there. How out of hand would it have gotten if Trump was there.