Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 840
  1. #1
    Invincible Jersey Ninja Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,028

    Default January 6 Hearings and Fallout

    Thought this might be too big for the Politics Thread to handle since the Jan 6 Committee is about to go live and public.

    So here is a place to discuss January 6, the Committee Hearings, the Legal Fallout, and anything else relevant.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

  2. #2
    Ultimate Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    12,102

    Default

    I am really looking forward to seeing what comes out and what is said. As for the fallout. I doubt there will be much. THe GOP will call it a liberal shame job, and call the two GOP on it traitors and Trump will be more of a hero.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

  3. #3
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    30,973

    Default

    Sure, I’ll tune in, it figures to be informative. Meanwhile, to the surprise of no one, Faux News won’t cover the hearings. They’ll probably fall back on golden oldies like Hunter’s laptop and a new round of caravans of marauding illegals headed for the border.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    12,102

    Default

    The GOP is running wild in the press about how tonight is just a public witch hunt. Everyone watching should be ashamed of themselves. How could any Democrat support and watch this and talk about tis while Biden keeps messing up this country day after day. Gas, food prices, the baby Formula shortage, and yes of course Hunter's Laptop.

    A couple said everyone has their mind made up. The Democrats over blow this and push the false narrative that this is a major event and a a threat to the country or as the GOP correctly beleieve that it was a a few misguided peaceful protesters at worst and heroes at best and it is not as big a deal as people make it out to be.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

  5. #5

    Default

    A link to anyone looking to watch live online:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiL2inz487U
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    12,102

    Default

    Of Course every major news network and local stations are carrying the hearings. But Tucker has decided to dedicate his show to the Myths of the 6th. Including the myth that a police officer was killed on the 6th because he died of a stroke and not by any actions from the protesters.

    And of course his.

    Where are the hearings on the gas prices. Why are we not having hearings on the fact that your children cant give you grandchildren if they have their way because of abortion and telling our children they need to be trans and gay.

    And calling this a small riot that got a bit out of hand. People were arrested and thrown in dungeons for no reason. Yet we are not talking about that.
    Last edited by babyblob; 06-09-2022 at 05:13 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

  7. #7
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    30,973

    Default

    A video was shown during the opening of the hearing where Bill Barr came right out and told Trump that his his election fraud claim was….BULLSHIT.

    Couldn’t have put it any plainer than that.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  8. #8
    Invincible Jersey Ninja Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Of Course every major news network and local stations are carrying the hearings. But Tucker has decided to dedicate his show to the Myths of the 6th. Including the myth that a police officer was killed on the 6th because he died of a stroke and not by any actions from the protesters.

    And of course his.

    Where are the hearings on the gas prices. Why are we not having hearings on the fact that your children cant give you grandchildren if they have their way because of abortion and telling our children they need to be trans and gay.

    And calling this a small riot that got a bit out of hand. People were arrested and thrown in dungeons for no reason. Yet we are not talking about that.
    I hope at least some of those who need to hear this the most will tune in to watch.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

  9. #9
    Ultimate Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    12,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I hope at least some of those who need to hear this the most will tune in to watch.
    Sadly the people who need to hear it the most have their mind made up that this is a hoax and a witch hunt.

    I am glad however the facts are coming out. it is something that needs to happen.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    12,102

    Default

    How many QOP are going to talk about Millers words being dubbed because he was wearing a mask?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    How many QOP are going to talk about Millers words being dubbed because he was wearing a mask?
    You would think Miller would have to say, "I NEVER SAID THAT."
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

  12. #12
    Ultimate Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    12,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    You would think Miller would have to say, "I NEVER SAID THAT."
    You would think they relied on proof and real statements.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

  13. #13
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    30,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Sadly the people who need to hear it the most have their mind made up that this is a hoax and a witch hunt.

    I am glad however the facts are coming out. it is something that needs to happen.
    The people I’m hoping are watching are those undecided on what happened on 1/6 and wanted to learn more information about what happened that day.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  14. #14
    Ultimate Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    12,102

    Default

    How about the list of GOP that wanted Pardons for their roll Liz named off.

    And the Pence video saying Trump was wrong and the election belongs to the American people.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

  15. #15
    Ultimate Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    12,102

    Default

    Cheney is nailing it! Damn she is doing a great job.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •