Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Witnesses for Tuesday's hearing ⤵️

Panel 1
    • Rusty Bowers, Arizona House Speaker
    • Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State
    • Gabriel Sterling, Georgia Secretary of State Chief Operating Officer

Panel 2
    • Wandrea ArShaye “Shaye” Moss, former Georgia election worker

Eastman is almost certainly toast. The question is whether or not the DoJ has the ambition and ability to go the next step - which I'm not going to put any money on.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Eastman is almost certainly toast. The question is whether or not the DoJ has the ambition and ability to go the next step - which I'm not going to put any money on.
    They could charge every one of the false electors with forgery for signing the documents purporting themselves to be the true electors.

And I hope they f***ing do. Most of those people are GOP state legislators who should have f***ing known better (than to participate in a coup attempt when they swore an oath to uphold the Constitution), and they could be barred for office in certain states for committing crimes, if not damaged on election day for it.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I am not going to be able to watch today. I have a doctors appointment with my father. But I am hoping to catch the replay on Cspan or at least the high lights.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Got home in time to see Miss Moss give her testimony. What happened to her and Miss Freeman is sickening.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Got home in time to see Miss Moss give her testimony. What happened to her and Miss Freeman is sickening.
    They're doing a good job of showing the human cost of Trump's actions in a lot of these hearings. The first day, the impact of the violence on Capitol Police officers. Today, the impact on elections officials targeted for harassment and intimidation. And not just Freeman & Moss... like, hearing Raffensberger talking about having to argue with his own family members that Trump was lying to them and he legitimately lost, as well.

Like, having family believing the cult's lies, and having to fight to deprogram them when they're coming after you on behalf of Trump? That's rough, hearing the folks doing his bidding coming for you are the folks you'd have at Thanksgiving. It might not be the volume of hate Freeman & Moss got, but that personal betrayal has gotta sting.

We've also got the testimony from the RNC Chair Romney-McDaniel, that both Eastman and TRUMP HIMSELF were involved in the "fake elector" plot, that we're likely to hear about in the coming days.

That's your criminal conspiracy for a coup, right there. Shut the door, they're gonna like the ex-president to criminal activity that ISN'T incitement on the day of, but is direct planning of criminal activity.

I have a feeling Fox News will treat Miss Moss fairly and take her testimony seriously and Tucker and Hannity will not at all be racist towards her.

And these views are in no way because of a baked brain from spending a lot of time in the 100 degree sun today.

I have a feeling Fox News will treat Miss Moss fairly and take her testimony seriously and Tucker and Hannity will not at all be racist towards her.

And these views are in no way because of a baked brain from spending a lot of time in the 100 degree sun today.
    This is the key moment for Fox News.

Do they continue to ignore the hearings altogether...

Or can their white nationalist hosts resist the urge to not make racist attacks and disparage the victims of Trump's intimidation campaign further?

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    This is the key moment for Fox News.

Do they continue to ignore the hearings altogether...

Or can their white nationalist hosts resist the urge to not make racist attacks and disparage the victims of Trump's intimidation campaign further?
    I wonder how you asked that question with any seriousness. LOL.

I wonder how you asked that question with any seriousness. LOL.
    I mean, they'll likely not cover it, but take a racist swipe about the "so called innocent victims" before covering all the things they'd like to talk about, like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog getting arrested.

I mean, they'll likely not cover it, but take a racist swipe about the "so called innocent victims" before covering all the things they'd like to talk about, like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog getting arrested.
    I think that They will cover the hearings, At least the part with Moss. if anything just to spend a lot of air time to discredit them and insult them and add more fuel to the fire. Do what they can to get their base mad at them agian. Kind of a "You talk at the hearings and now we are going to make things Hell for you all over again."

I think that They will cover the hearings, At least the part with Moss. if anything just to spend a lot of air time to discredit them and insult them and add more fuel to the fire. Do what they can to get their base mad at them agian. Kind of a "You talk at the hearings and now we are going to make things Hell for you all over again."
    Fox News knows they can get ratings by demonizing minorities, that's been their formula for the past two decades.

Fox News knows they can get ratings by demonizing minorities, that's been their formula for the past two decades.
    yep. So they have to fight the "We dont want to cover the hearings at length" With the "Here is our chance to make those people look worse to our base." I have a feeling the top guys are putting their heads together to try and get both at once.