Ah, yes they are, lol!

Is Bishop giving him side-eye??
    Hah, he could be, I say... YES!

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Hah, he could be, I say... YES!
    Me too!

I love interacting with you! :hugs:
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Me too!

I love interacting with you! :hugs:
    It's mutual, my friend, we're simpatico.

Look at that Moira X, who does she think she's foolin'?

But it gets WORSE, cue entry of... the dastardly BEAST!

So they hafta fake it. 🤭

BANNED

Welp, Havok, my boy... *as usual*... you're S... O... L!

And THIS... *could turn out to be*... the... understatement of the year.

At least you're not the problem child of the Summers brothers anymore... or not the biggest 1, anyway.

As brief as it was, I really liked how he was portrayed here, how he questions authority & just speaks his mind. Which is to say, in short, I really liked how Al Ewing wrote him & would be eager to see him do so again.

Also, as with everything Stefano Caselli, same goes for how he was drawn. With that said, let the above image be added to the ever increasing pile of evidence supporting our ongoing...
    AleX "The BODY" Summers campaign!

Welp, Havok, my boy... *as usual*... you're S... O... L!

And THIS... *could turn out to be*... the... understatement of the year.

At least you're not the problem child of the Summers brothers anymore... or not the biggest 1, anyway.

As brief as it was, I really liked how he was portrayed here, how he questions authority & just speaks his mind. Which is to say, in short, I really liked how Al Ewing wrote him & would be eager to see him do so again.

Also, as with everything Stefano Caselli, same goes for how he was drawn. With that said, let the above image be added to the ever increasing pile of evidence supporting our ongoing...
    AleX "The BODY" Summers campaign!
    Yeah, not only does Havok look great here, but I like how he said what he did even with X there.

Say what he wants and then give the "Sorry, Professor" afterwards with his reason, X has nothing to say. Scott looking embarrassed like he wished he could have said that himself, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

I am simply... @ a loss of words, and...

in a state of EUPHORIA!
    🖤🤍

Astonishing Member

Honestly, with Lorna currently fighting the Brood in Captain Marvel, which is going to crossover with this X-Men lineup, I hope the hints that Alex might not be in that crossover or might stay with Maddy after Dark Web aren't true, cuz like.

I need just one - JUST ONE - scene of Alex, Bobby and Lorna awkwardly standing around looking at each other til Bobby's like "wow. been awhile since the three of us had one of these moments huh? Forgot how fun they are." and then Carol or Scott yells INCOMING BROOD! FIRE IN THE HOLE! and all three of them are like oh thank God.

BANNED

Just in case y'all didn't notice, Havok's wearin' his...

fancy LEATHER outfit from the Hellfire Gala!

Yes! This costume needs to be his go-to. It's perfect.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Amazing Member

I am simply... @ a loss of words, and...

in a state of EUPHORIA!
    🖤🤍
    Where is this from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, not only does Havok look great here, but I like how he said what he did even with X there.

Say what he wants and then give the "Sorry, Professor" afterwards with his reason, X has nothing to say. Scott looking embarrassed like he wished he could have said that himself, lol!
    Definitely, I enjoyed everything about it, and your take on things.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Honestly, with Lorna currently fighting the Brood in Captain Marvel, which is going to crossover with this X-Men lineup, I hope the hints that Alex might not be in that crossover or might stay with Maddy after Dark Web aren't true, cuz like.

I need just one - JUST ONE - scene of Alex, Bobby and Lorna awkwardly standing around looking at each other til Bobby's like "wow. been awhile since the three of us had one of these moments huh? Forgot how fun they are." and then Carol or Scott yells INCOMING BROOD! FIRE IN THE HOLE! and all three of them are like oh thank God.
    If Havok's not included in the Brood X-over, I'll feel cheated. And if he is, I see their "reunion" playing out differently, given just the Hellfire Gala. All three are in different--and better--places these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yes! This costume needs to be his go-to. It's perfect.
    It sure is, and I'm hoping this is a sign that it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by plasmaintights View Post
    Where is this from?
    Dark Web #1, but they only had this and one other small scene together. I figure it'll be built upon in the upcoming X-Men miniseries spinning out of it, though, that starts this week.

Astonishing Member

If Havok's not included in the Brood X-over, I'll feel cheated. And if he is, I see their "reunion" playing out differently, given just the Hellfire Gala. All three are in different--and better--places these days.
    Oh I don't think there's any bad blood between them these days, I do think they're all well past that. But there's potential for comedic awkwardness even just in all three of them having no idea how to really interact when they all ARE in better places than they've ever been before. Like..."huh, all of us are in good places at the same time? There's no precedent for this. Not sure what this is supposed to look like lol." *Shrugs* Idk, still lots of things you can do to reference their history without devolving them back into negative interactions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Oh I don't think there's any bad blood between them these days, I do think they're all well past that. But there's potential for comedic awkwardness even just in all three of them having no idea how to really interact when they all ARE in better places than they've ever been before. Like..."huh, all of us are in good places at the same time? There's no precedent for this. Not sure what this is supposed to look like lol." *Shrugs* Idk, still lots of things you can do to reference their history without devolving them back into negative interactions.
    Oh, okay, that sounds better. Havok and Polaris did have their cute, li'l interaction of hellos, in the last issue of Hellions. My thinking was that they'd unanimously and almost instantly feel the same, that after all this time here they are back together again, and they wouldn't have it any other way. There'd be this impromptu ease of chemistry laden affinity between them right away, that would play and seem to the reader like natural kismet. With their 'Dark Web' scenes together, I am concerned that maybe the plan's to have him and Iceman be at odds again, and I too am no fan of that idea being revisited in any significant way. I don't mind some tension and the squabbling that often comes with it, as long as they can all laugh about immediately thereafter, at either the Green or Red Lagoon.

Astonishing Member

Oh, okay, that sounds better. Havok and Polaris did have their cute, li'l interaction of hellos, in the last issue of Hellions. My thinking was that they'd unanimously and almost instantly feel the same, that after all this time here they are back together again, and they wouldn't have it any other way. There'd be this impromptu ease of chemistry laden affinity between them right away, that would play and seem to the reader like natural kismet. With their 'Dark Web' scenes together, I am concerned that maybe the plan's to have him and Iceman be at odds again, and I too am no fan of that idea being revisited in any significant way. I don't mind some tension and the squabbling that often comes with it, as long as they can all laugh about immediately thereafter, at either the Green or Red Lagoon.
    *Nods* I've mentioned this before, but personally I've always felt that a much more interesting basis for Alex and Bobby's past friction isn't actually their rivalry over Lorna, but maybe seeing each other as rivals for the role of Scott's little brother. Like Alex IS Scott's younger brother in a way that Bobby will never be, and Bobby didn't even know Alex existed for the first several years of building his own sibling-esque dynamic with Scott so its easy to see how a teenage Bobby might have felt threatened or replaced as the guy he saw as his surrogate brother suddenly had a 'real' little brother all along, and Bobby didn't even know him well enough to know that. At the same time, Alex might look at Bobby and see him as being closer to Scott than Alex is himself, like in those years separated from Scott he'd been 'replaced' as Scott's younger brother by this new favored surrogate little bro, Bobby.

And so maybe the real reason they've always butted heads is they feel insecure about their standing in SCOTT'S eyes and their respective relationships with him, when the other is around. Feeling their relationships with Scott are threatened by the other in ways that even Gabe doesn't threaten it, because despite being the 'baby Summers bro' he's never been nearly as close to Scott as either Alex or Bobby. And so like, Bobby and Alex have never really addressed this and acknowledged that like 'its okay guys, Scott can still love both of you nerds just fine, he has the capacity' and Scott's oblivious to this aspect of things because well, strategy he can do with his eyes closed, intricate emotional entanglements....not so much. And meanwhile the whole time Jean and Lorna have just been 'should we tell them? you think they'll ever figure out this is why they really bug each other? hmm, yeah, they've gotta sort this out for themselves, we should stay out of it"......

And in that vein, Scott, Bobby and Alex are the real three that need to be on the same team to have the chance to sort things out once and for all and oh look at that, what a co-ink-ee-dink, they are!

BANNED

Serious props, that analysis of the Summers brothers'--including an honorary Bobby--interpersonal involvements with each other is pure, 100% gold, and couldn't be any more accurate, when it comes to insight. Make it happen Marvel, it's a too good to pass up no-brainer, 'nuff said.