Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, it's not terribly clear what sort of powers he'd even have pre-tinkering. Clearly the whole Living Monolith phase is post-tinkering, so it would likely be significantly less than 30 ft tall cosmically powerful flying telepathic force-blasting juggernaut of destruction! It's also not clear how much of his being cray-cray is the result of tinkering, so he could turn out, like Amal Farouk, to have a decent-ish guy buried under all that trauma... (Marvel could certainly use some more Middle Eastern dudes who aren't villains!)

And yeah, it's definitely a meaty storyline for Havok, and much more so than 'Maddy comes back and Alex is a simp about it,' IMO.

Alex is both passionate and idealistic, and I could see him both freaking out about Ahmet's resurrection *and* arguing on his behalf, perhaps surprising everyone, even himself, with how fast he does a 180 on the subject. (And offering ammunition to his detractors, who like to paint him as unstable and undercut him.)
    *sigh*... Isn't he, though?

I'd also add... somewhat innocent, too. Sometimes, almost to the point of being naive, it seems... in certain ways. It was in Hellions 8 where this really hit home, the most:

and I wanted to help and PROTECT... his unabashed SWEETNESS, at all costs. He does have that other, much messier, wilder, and reckless side within him, though, too. He needs to reconcile them both, in order to find some sort of balance, and I think... hope, that's what we're gonna start to see, now that he's on Krakoa's premier team. Scott, Jean, Bobby, Everett, Forge, and the rest, are going to be good for him, and get to setting him on the right path again. He's great, and I'm just fascinated by and SO... TAKEN BY HIM!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-04-2022 at 05:22 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    It always looked white to me in the comics.
    A warm white as opposed to a cold white. I think the blue came during Silvestri's run, but under Adams, Cockrum, and Byrne -- there was a tint of yellow.

BANNED

https://twitter.com/serpentcomics/st...44685242023936
    SerpentComics X-MEN '97 ⨂
    @serpentcomics

•● HAVOK ●• X-MEN '97
    #XMen97 #xmen #marvelcomics
    @mauriciostorm @xMenMcuofficial @xmen_bracket @havok_core @Dunstervile1

BANNED

SORRY, y'all, guess it wasn't meant to be:

... This is a GREAT idea, so hopefully it's not a one-off.

HAVOK, and... him coming to terms with his BIseXuality? If not, I hope they [see ICEMAN's thread] at least renew their relationship & become each other's BFF. They have good chemistry together, I think. They'd also make for *the* hottest, most popular [fictional]... *GOAT* male/male couple ever, *IMO!!* Also, his HfG write-up stated that he's now "ready to embrace his destiny as a mutant... and take a prominent role in Krakoan society"... could you maybe elaborate on that, while being as spoiler-free as possible?

THANK YOU, and I realize... this is A LOT, for/from just 1 fan, and will understand if it has to be reduced or not even picked/used at all. But I *had to try*...
    this time, or ever, who knows @ this point.

Re. today's...AIPT XMA: X Me Anything! ?'s

Anyway...

https://twitter.com/Jamesacesena/sta...93298353442817
    James A. Cesena
    @Jamesacesena

HAVOK INSPIRED BY NAGEL by @Jamesacesena
    #xmen #havok #theimijfactory

Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-08-2022 at 07:00 AM.

BANNED

He did Bobby first, then Lorna, and has now added our guy AleX:

https://twitter.com/mistajonz/status...49425773109248
    !CHRiS! Jones ✪ Drawing My Childhood
    @mistajonz

✨X-Factor Havok/Alex Summers from X-Men the Animated Series to go with all my #xmen97 fan art✨

BANNED

Also, Lunella Teams Up With Wolverine & Havok in 'X-Men & Moon Girl' #1 First Look, @Marvel.com
    In a special first look at ‘X-Men & Moon Girl’ #1, Lunella, Wolverine, and Havok infiltrate the High Evolutionary’s lab in pursuit of Devil Dinosaur.

... Lunella seizes this opportunity by the face – literally! One page shows her confronting Wolverine, then grabbing his head and plotting their next move (much to Havok’s bemusement). In another, Moon Girl, Wolverine, and Havok remove their clever animal disguises, only to discover something waiting for them in the dark. A final page shows a clash between Moon Girl’s motley crew and the High Evolutionary’s forces in the lab where he has been experimenting on poor Devil Dinosaur.

BANNED

It's...
    BROTHER vs. BROTHER!!

https://twitter.com/mistajonz/status...15386766196736
    !CHRiS! Jones ✪ Drawing My Childhood
    @mistajonz

✨Imagine a new X-Men Children of the Atom fighting game, with some of the #xmen97 characters and Generation X✨

A pretty PERFECT ROLL CALL, IMO. Red means stop, GREEN means... [LET'S] GO!!!!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-21-2022 at 04:47 AM.

BANNED

The WONDERFUL image in this tweet, by the INCOMPARABLE @ValerioSchiti, for the Giant-Size X-Men: Tribute to Wein & Cockrum from September 2020...
    charmingly depicts why I've gravitated towards & grown to LOVE AleX, Bobby, & Lorna in particular, in that it captures their essence of being...

SO...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/HavokDail...58411299373065
    Daily Havok
    @HavokDaily

Favorite category: #Havok and #Polaris with X-men first class!!

ANIMATED!!!

Their OMG eXpressions embody the often highly charged, OTT reactions they can have to just about anything, given the messy dysfunction that grounds 'em...
    like few others.

ALSO...
    Havok IS...

a WILD MAN!!

Which makes him...
    MY KINDA GUY!!!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-22-2022 at 04:44 AM.

BANNED

AND...
    he GIVES...

a GLORIOUS & GORGEOUS...
    GLUTEUS MAXIMUS!!
    🍑🥵

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    AND...
    he GIVES...

a GLORIOUS & GORGEOUS...
    GLUTEUS MAXIMUS!!
    ����
    Ahahah, yes, apparently, he does!

Is this a custom figure? Even though the energy signature is a different color from the comics, the figure is X-traordinary!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Ahahah, yes, apparently, he does!

Is this a custom figure? Even though the energy signature is a different color from the comics, the figure is X-traordinary!
    Nope, it's an official, licensed 1:10 scale statue FROM:

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-havok-iron-studios-909255

available for preorder @ $160 w/del est @Oct-Dec '22.
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-23-2022 at 05:50 AM.

OK, thanks!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

BANNED

OK, thanks!
    No prob, but speaking of custom figs, came across THIS in the process of checking into that statue:

No prob, but speaking of custom figs, came across THIS in the process of checking into that statue:

Thanks for posting these as well. While all quite nice, I like the official one with the energy blasts!

BANNED