Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    From "Beach day on Krakoa" by @pretty.cool.huh

I appreciated Synch asking about him in today's issue!
    I've been laX, and hafta read it yet, but ummm...

yeah...

and SO ATTENTIVE!! 🖤
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 11-30-2022 at 07:03 AM.

LOL! You're amazing. That image is living hotness.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    I've been laX, and hafta read it yet, but ummm...

yeah...

and SO ATTENTIVE!! ��
    LOL! Too good.

I am surprised that Wolvie's Weiner was not larger, being on all 3 of his claws!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Is HAVOK Marvel's answer to DC's *Nightwing* seXualization? If fan-artists have a say [and TPTB(started it?), 2 sum degree], it seems headed that way.
    AleXXX Summers.
    He puts the P in...
    visible penis line.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClTgiaLP3EL/
    pretty.cool.huh

Beach day on Krakoa 🏖 ☀

#art #digitalart #fanart #marvel #xmen #psylocke #greycrow #jeangrey #cyclops #havok #madelynepryor #emmafrost #storm #nightcrawler #wolverine #rachelsummers #captainbritain
    Havok is… seeexxxxxyyy 😝
    Hello Alex
    Oh.... I think I'm having a moment with Alex's low ass cut speedo!!! 😍😂😍 #TheHotSummersBrother
    ... Alex is about to be showing off the cake! 😮
    Ok gobblin’ king 💘
    Alex😮🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Your Havok is the best!
    ... you can see Havok's cheeks from there!... Enjoy!
    Damn, alright Havok. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Yummy the x-MEN. Alex in that speedo🤤🤤🤤😋😋😋😛😛😛
    You overdid Alex's junk a tiny bit 😂😂😂
    I came to comment that his whole ass has got to be out 🤣😂

Astonishing Member

Where oh where is a galaxy brained bad guy who hears 'Havok is empowered by absorbing cosmic radiation' and thinks to himself, maybe he can be depowered if we slather enough oil i mean lotion i mean lubricant I mean sunscreen on him, and y'know. Tests his theory. For science.

Astonishing Member

Whose to say that's not Maddy using her tk powers to ease that bathing suit down to embarass Scott and show Jean, that she has upgraded in the Summers department? Jean already looks upset, lol. Scott however is distracted oggling Revanche/Psylocke again.

BANNED

Ahh... Perez, 1 of my all-time favs, thanX Juan. Like how Bobby, Shiro, AleX, and Lorna are all in back together w/Peter & Warren, up on the patio or whatever. It's where the *young(er)* [save "Feathers"] & more... rebellious, belong, lol. 8p ;D

From "Beach day on Krakoa" by @pretty.cool.huh...

I appreciated Synch asking about him in today's issue!
    I did, too. It was nice to see that Ev cares enough about AleX to notice he wasn't there, first thing. Which is somethin' somebody like, well... *Lorna* would do, and has done, as recently as her return from AoXM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ahahaha, I love how Alex's trunks are sliding down and off and no one around him is noticing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Whose to say that's not Maddy using her tk powers to ease that bathing suit down to embarass Scott and show Jean, that she has upgraded in the Summers department? Jean already looks upset, lol. Scott however is distracted oggling Revanche/Psylocke again.
    IDK, I did & do not see them as sliding down, they look way too tight for that. Pushed down maybe, to minimize tan lines or somethin'... perhaps? Butt...

TBH, I think that's just the way they fit, like they're 2 sz.'s 2 small... on purpose!! And, his bottom has got so much bounce, that it's the area which gets covered even less than the rest... and bares the most! ;P There appears to be no wrinkled fabric, yet where the strap wraps around to his backside ya can see the indentation on his a$$ cheek, suggesting it's stretched tautly, straining... and about to snap?! 8P Yes, I've analyzed it quite a bit. Who could blame me, his body is so firm & cut, it looks like it's been carved outta stone. Or better still... marvelous marble.

The big ? is why, or more accurately... because of who? My 1st thought was Maddie demanded it, and she made him wear it. That quickly faded tho, in favor of AleX deciding to do so himself. Finally owning his long internalized, exhibitionist fetishism in truly Havok fashion, i.e., w/the most spectacular, showy display possible. The idea of him flaunting himself like a male Emma or say, Namor even, works for his character & sure as hell does... for me!! 8D

Then, I had the wildest thought, what about... (an)other(s)?!! 8O ;P

I mean, Maddie as seen here, could be read as making mental contact with...

somebody else [who] seems pleased.
    And looking @ us... knowingly.

Greycrow comes across as an alpha, "dom" type who could be into playin' games w/repressed, muscle subs that ? orders.

Also, Jean looks like she notices, and is typically offended. While Emma & even Kurt do 2, possibly, tho they seem more impressed... and lustfully horny!!

And Maddie usin' her TK to make Havok essentially moon everybody is... pretty damn funny.
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 12-04-2022 at 06:57 PM.

BANNED

In 2 DAYS!!
    HAVOK FINALLY gets a good showing [w/his brothers Cyclops & Vulcan], when he eXpresses doubts about Xavier, in:
    X-Men Red #9 - Preview, @Community.CBR.com

BANNED

GET READY, 'cause it *appears*...
    ICEMAN's lookin' good when he stands up to the bullies while defending "Angie" IN...
    X-Men Monday #182 – *Steve FoXe* Talks ‘X-Men Annual #1’, @Community.CBR.com
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/12/05/x-...-x-men-annual/...

Later this month, you’ll be treated to an all-new story from the fantastic Mr. Foxe: X-Men Annual #1.

I had a chance to read the jam-packed Annual, which — in addition to being a visual feast — provides plenty of real estate for strong character work. Whether you’re a Firestar fan or skeptic, you’ll want to pick up a copy when it hits shelves December 21, 2022.

AIPT: X-Fan Storm_4life wanted to know what you hope readers take away from this Firestar-focused annual.

Steve: Well, I will say you get a good dose of the full team here, too, and I hope readers are excited to see this squad thrown into action around the globe. Andrea DiVito and Sebastian Cheng KILLED it on this issue with a number of complicated action scenes and I can’t wait for readers to see their interior pages. I suspect readers will want to see a lot more from this art team, ASAP. ...

eXclusive images are the lettered preview to X-Men Annual #1!...
    ... and *color coordinating* with... HAVOK!!
    😍😋
    O
    M
    G
    ... can this day get any better?!
    As if X-Terminators #3 deliverin' on Williams' promise of uppin' the ante wasn't enough...
    THIS could likely be my...
    GREATEST GET yet!!

[
    #BobbNaleX
    They're *SO CUTE* 2GETHER!!
    *FINALLY*...
    IT'S
    'TODDLER HAVOK' TIME!!!!

Notice how him, Mags, and Lilandra are *all*... lookin @ Xavier?
    AIPT: I don’t want us to spoil it, so I’ll try to keep this vague, but there’s… something in Mark Brooks’ House of X/Powers of X promotional art X-Fans really latched onto, wondered about, and debated in typical X-Fan manner. I guess I’m just asking you to confirm that, in addition to teasing Jonathan Hickman’s X-Men epic, that iconic HOX/POX art was also preparing the world for Steve Foxe’s X-Men Annual #1.

Steve:
    It’s true, all of it: Mark Brooks predicted that I would one day find a way to get [redacted] into an X-Men Annual, even though Marvel had no idea who I was in 2019. We should have the man screened for psychic powers, or at least ask him about lucky lotto numbers.

Real talk though — seeing [redacted] on that very first teaser — where Firestar also appeared, mind you! — isn’t NOT why I included [redacted] in the Annual. Sometimes you have to be the change you want to see in the world. Up next: pitching a Bill the Lobster ongoing series.

Ahhhh yes, toddler Havok! I forgot he was in the Brooks teaser from waaaay back. Finally we've come full circle!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

GET READY, 'cause it *appears*...

*FINALLY*...
    IT'S
    'TODDLER HAVOK' TIME!!!!

Notice how him, Mags, and Lilandra are *all*... lookin @ Xavier?
    Oh yes! Beast too is looking at X like "you are worse than me!" Lol.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

BANNED

Ahhhh yes, toddler Havok! I forgot he was in the Brooks teaser from waaaay back. Finally we've come full circle!
    Yep, it's yet another sign that... a new *stage* [of KRAKOA?], is being set?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Oh yes! Beast too is looking at X like "you are worse than me!" Lol.
    Dazzler could also be read as *frowning upon* him, and even Cyke looks... displeased?

Dazzler could also be read as *frowning upon* him, and even Cyke looks... displeased?
    Ah, yes they are, lol!

Is Bishop giving him side-eye??