Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Alex has long been one of my favorites, often getting a lot of bad writing and blamed for everything, I just doubt that marvel will allow him to do very much of anything in the near future past being the token Summers for this or that...

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I wish he still had that containment suit that no matter what angle you see him, the white energy circles are always front and center.

Indeed. Definitely, an all-time classic (IMHO):

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I like the Neal Adams costume, it's great, it's iconic but it's done its time and I feel it looks ridiculous in modern comics, or at least the head does. John Cassaday's attempt to streamline it on Uncanny Avengers looked terrible. I feel the most recent attempts by Salvador Larroca and Stephen Segovia work very well, are true to the characters without being a slave to the Adams design. And of course Dautermann's latest could easily become Alex's new superhero look.

Astonishing Member

They need retcon the blond hair as a dye job and make him a brunet.

Ultimate Member

I think that it helps him be set apart from Scott so I don't see the reason to change his hair color...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post

All great images!

I loved those 2 covers!

What is the 3rd image from?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    You are correct Havok works out a lot because I ain't never seen no one look like that playin baseball, lol!!
    I chalk it up to idealistic, artistic interpretation, which historically is...

nothin' new, w/superheroes just being the *steroidal* epitome of it.

But yeah, though the lines can & often do get blurred, I'd say from there it's...

more professional model than actual athlete, but still... there is a lot of X-over.

All great images!

I loved those 2 covers!

What is the 3rd image from?
    Agreed, and so do I!!

The last image is fanart: https://www.hypertransitory.com/blog/2014/01/27/x-men-havok-3d/... 💛, here for that, but not the commentary... = 👎
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 06-13-2022 at 06:45 PM.

I chalk it up to idealistic, artistic interpretation, which historically is...

nothin' new, w/superheroes just being the *steroidal* epitome of it.

But yeah, though the lines can & often do get blurred, I'd say from there it's...

more professional model than actual athlete, but still... there is a lot of X-over.

Agreed, and so do I!!

The last image is fanart: https://www.hypertransitory.com/blog/2014/01/27/x-men-havok-3d/... ��, here for that, but not the commentary... = ��
    Lol, I think a lot more bats would be swung and a lot more balls would be hit if the players looked like that!!

Thanks, I could not tell if that was a person or a personalized statue of Havok. I love the plasma waves eminating from it!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Lol, I think a lot more bats would be swung and a lot more balls would be hit if the players looked like that!!

Thanks, I could not tell if that was a person or a personalized statue of Havok. I love the plasma waves eminating from it!
    I searched "hot MLB players SHIRTLESS" & quickly came up w/those 4 REFERENCE, which is meant in EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE, both *loosely*...

... let's face it, there's not much finer territory to eXplore that with, than what...

(They know it & like to show it, so are lookin' for the attention!!)

some of the seXiest pieces of boy TOY property the X-Men has to offer, can give...
    and *DIRECTLY!* ;P

And while confirmed XXX-hibitionist Cyclops couldn't conceal his newly found, uninhibited joy recently, when talking about "swinging his BIG stick" in battle, it's apparently BOBBY who likes to throw his BALLS at the Summers bros' heads...

and splay his snow, all over their handsome [fellow PRETTYboy] faces, lol.

EstrellaVEGA.tumblr.com, 3rd PC. in the NAKED MALE SuperHERO Series

ALL...
    Warren... *preening*...
    AleX & BOBBY... engaging in [repressed, BROKEBACK-like?] *horseplay*...
    Scott... pretending to disapprove, as he enthusiastically roleplays the *authoritarian*...
    Pietro... *FED*... up, fast...
    Henry... trying too hard, as always...
    IN CHARACTER!!!

And YES, Havok's plasma bursts are often, almost... *ORGASMICally* XXX-plosive, as they erupt in wave after wave of SUPER-HOT bioenergy, emitting from his carefully-crafted body. RELEASING... all that pent-up intensity, that he absorbs & just... *swells* OVERWHEMINGLY with, has got to feel... SO GOOD!!

AWESOME, more AleX, and PROOF... the FANtastic, SEX orgy-istic Summer House, still eXists!!! 8D
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 06-14-2022 at 05:40 AM.

BANNED

The [HELLfire inspired?] House{s} of S&M, the Wolverine Pack(s)/PaX, the PhoeniX Corp., and the Storm Brigade or... BRINGers?!

Just sayin', SUMthin similar 2 that could B a thing & cum 2 pass, y'kno... no/YES?!!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 06-14-2022 at 06:54 AM.

BANNED

Also,
    MUCH MORE on...

ALL THIS...

... Lorna being the one who made the call in:

Hellions #18, to implement the Empath imperative. Somewhat suspicious, if you ask me. And Shiro making a point of attacking Alex piques my curiosity, too. ...
    VERY SOON!!

Ultimate Member

I could see Alex leading a tide of mutants that no longer view the council as their leaders, whether he'd set out to do it or not...

Ultimate Member

I wonder if Marvel has anything in mind for Alex past the Gala, as of yet I think sadly the only reason that he'll show up there is for something to do with Maddy and then be sent back to limbo again...if Marvel does do something with Alex hopefully they fully get rid of the whole inverted mess business...