Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    You are gving me Tuesday Havok-gasm, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks for posting these as well. While all quite nice, I like the official one with the energy blasts!
    It's OUR pleasure!!

You are gving me Tuesday Havok-gasm, lol!
    With AleX bein' so EASY... on the eyes, it's a CAKE...walk.

Happened upon this 2day & hafta say...
    it seriously STOKED the flames of MY...
    BURGEONING Havok FANDOM!!!

https://twitter.com/ClassicXMen/stat...49867831382021
    Classic X-Men
    @ClassicXMen

Uncanny X-Men #270 cover dated November 1990.

He just looked SO POWERFUL, and SEXY, that I had to RT it right away!!!

I then realized that I don't think I ever read it, but now want to, ASAP... maybe even tonight, after I'm done posting this. Or the morning, 'cause I'm gettin' tired. Anyway, it would've been before my time. That I started collecting, I mean, as I began w/adjectiveless when it was already in the late teens & Uncanny in the corresponding high 290's. Pretty sure I have it as a back issue though, as I got as far back as around the early Outback yrs. I think, w/the 230's/40's. This cover & all the positive feedback associated with that tweet about it, w/everything AleX just lighting me up these days, really got me hyped to check it out. And it also kinda inspired me to look into more older issues too, as a way of supplementing my fandom, if not supplanting the other means... entirely.

Ultimate Member

I'm noticing that Alex seems to have the secondary mutation of blasting out of his shirt for no darn reason.

You do you, Alex. Moobies want to be free.

It's OUR pleasure!!

With AleX bein' so EASY... on the eyes, it's a CAKE...walk.

Happened upon this 2day & hafta say...
    it seriously STOKED the flames of MY...
    BURGEONING Havok FANDOM!!!

https://twitter.com/ClassicXMen/stat...49867831382021

He just looked SO POWERFUL, and SEXY, that I had to RT it right away!!!

I then realized that I don't think I ever read it, but now want to, ASAP... maybe even tonight, after I'm done posting this. Or the morning, 'cause I'm gettin' tired. Anyway, it would've been before my time. That I started collecting, I mean, as I began w/adjectiveless when it was already in the late teens & Uncanny in the corresponding high 290's. Pretty sure I have it as a back issue though, as I got as far back as around the early Outback yrs. I think, w/the 230's/40's. This cover & all the positive feedback associated with that tweet about it, w/everything AleX just lighting me up these days, really got me hyped to check it out. And it also kinda inspired me to look into more older issues too, as a way of supplementing my fandom, if not supplanting the other means... entirely.
    OMG! You're in for a treat.
    The X-Tinction Agenda is an all-time classic & Highly Recommended (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-27-2022 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'm noticing that Alex seems to have the secondary mutation of blasting out of his shirt for no darn reason.

You do you, Alex. Moobies want to be free.
    Yep, I've said as much, it's CANON...

even in LIVE ACTION!!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    OMG! You're in for a treat.
    The X-Tinction Agenda is an all-time classic & Highly Recommended (IMHO):

Can't wait!! It'll be a REWARD to mySELF, 4 a soon-to-be, productive day of ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-27-2022 at 06:27 AM.

There is a whole planet and people in the 31st century who are descendants of havok and the living monolith

https://twitter.com/richieterrones/s...2pfkpGZ9F_vOgA

BANNED

Had a change of plans over the wknd., so didn't start readin' X-Tinction Agenda yet, as planned.
    But will, 'cause... gettin' into AleX ;P... is more of a priority, THAN EVER!! With THAT in mind...

a Flame Con 2018 commission by Kevin Wada, then another [special request alt.] from Phil Cho in 2020...

AND, for 2021...
    the only pg. I could safely show, from an EROTIC short story set found on Reddit...

where Bobby playfully tempts Havok into putting... the icing on his cake!!

Credit goes to the ArtOfLucas, and if interested in the decidedly other NSFW pcs., PM me for the deets.
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-30-2022 at 03:54 AM.

Had a change of plans over the wknd., so didn't start readin' X-Tinction Agenda yet, as planned.
    But will, 'cause... gettin' into AleX ;P... is more of a priority, THAN EVER!! With THAT in mind...

a Flame Con 2018 commission by Kevin Wada, then another [special request alt.] from Phil Cho in 2020...

AND, for 2021...
    the only pg. I could safely show, from an EROTIC short story set found on Reddit...

where Bobby playfully tempts Havok into putting... the icing on his cake!!

Credit goes to the ArtOfLucas, and if interested in the decidedly other NSFW pcs., PM me for the deets.
    LMAO! You made me spit out my iced tea with lemon!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 08-29-2022 at 05:03 PM.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    There is a whole planet and people in the 31st century who are descendants of havok and the living monolith

https://twitter.com/richieterrones/s...2pfkpGZ9F_vOgA
    ThanX, I gave it a like!

X-Men Anatomy: The 5 Weirdest Facts About Havok's Body, @CBR.com
    The X-Men's Alex Summers has a body that combines devastating mutant powers with his unique connection to the multiverse. ...

Like the other Summers brothers, Alex can absorb and re-channel energy with devastating effects; however, Havok's particular power set allows him to absorb and redirect cosmic energy as superheated waves of plasma. ...

2) What Is Havok's Relationship to The Living Monolith

When he debuted alongside Havok, Ahmet Abdol was an Egyptian professor who believed that the ancient kings and pharaohs of Egypt were the world's first mutants, which brought him to the attention of the eternal Egyptian mutant known as Apocalypse. After the tragic loss of his family, Abdol became the Living Pharaoh and his similar cosmic-based absorption abilities were further enhanced by Apocalypse, who used Mister Sinister to graft samples of Alex Summers' DNA to the mutant that inextricably linked their abilities for years.

This meant that anytime Alex lost his abilities or was cut off from the cosmic energy that reached the Earth, the excess cosmic energy Havok normally drained would funnel into Abdol, triggering his transformation into the dangerous Living Monolith. As Alex grew older and gained more control over their shared power, Abdol lost most of his abilities, which drove him to search out other means to become as powerful as the Living Monolith, which included the Crimson Gem of Cytorrak as his avatar Juggernaut. ...

SO, he's a HOTTIE, BOTH literally & FIGUR...atively!! ;P

LMAO! You made me spit out my iced tea with lemon!
    LOL!!! I'd say SORRY...

but I'm NOT!!

I appreciate your posts and pics! You made this a giggle-licious Tuesday!

BANNED

I appreciate your posts and pics! You made this a giggle-licious Tuesday!
    Thank you for saying so, Phoenixx9, that's encouraging. I'm glad Bobby's bootylicious jiggle gave you a giggle, AND that it apparently... makes Havok, HORNY as HELL, lol. The guy did get kinda aggro when taking out his [pent-up?] frustrations, manhandlin' him with li'l to no regard for a soft touch, he just wanted to slide in & slam it hard. The Iceman took it & rode him like a champ, though, appearing to be lost in a state of lustful euphoria himself. And I've seen a couple of other images where Bobby's gotten AleXXX... back, anyway, bi first immobilizing him in ice BOTH times. LMAO, some peoples' imaginations are... CRAZY WILD!! ;P

Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-30-2022 at 08:02 PM.

BANNED

Y'know, between his accentuated HfG imbibing & ill-timed suggestion of "celebrating" @theGreenLagoon recently, in X-Men #13...

LIKE ️️🌈MOTHS 2 a ❤️💜💙FLAME!!!...

I'm beginning to get a li'l worried pretty, "party boy" AleX... may have an alchie storyline on the way?
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 09-01-2022 at 06:12 AM.

BANNED

Bringin' this over from Dazzler & Polaris' threads, for what I feel are relevance reasons, obvs...

Way I SEE IT, between X-Men Blue #15 & Astonishing #17...

Lorna & Ali seemed INTO the POLY thing BEFORE... it was a thing on KRAKOA!!!!
    2 the mutants' UNINHIBITED, new era of... SEXXXUAL LIBERATION!!!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 09-02-2022 at 06:09 AM.

Amazing Member

I really enjoyed the way Havok was depicted in X-Men & Moon Girl today -- while these things may not have been on the writer's mind, there's a history of Wolverine and Havok teaming up and having camaraderie, and there's a history of Alex having a child, who he and Wasp raised for a handful of years on Earth-X or whatever it was in the first Uncanny Avengers run. So that he'd be able to make a connection with Moon Girl, tease Wolverine but work well with him, and be a kind presence for a younger child while also making plans and destroying things..... was really pleasurable to read, for me anyway.