Page 810 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 310710760800806807808809810811812813814820860910 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 15306

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    We haven't seen that "other" Carol in a dozen years! Not since "our" Carol caved in Rogue's ribs! Also since Rogue's lack of control happened at the same time as being stuck with Simon, why didn't control return when Simon got out? As far as Rogue having WM's powers, she may be even more powerful than Simon. Because the High Evolutionary Scientist Supreme emplied Rogue was able to used the Ionic power more efficiently that Simon was able to.
    As far as your thought about it not being permanent, I hope you are right.
    (Ironically, back when Rogue took Carol's powers, Rogue was stronger and more powerful than Carol was in the late 1970's...)
    Rogue using those ionic powers in crazy ways is something I would love to see in the more distant future. Right now I like her back to the flying brick with absorption powers that she has. I think she needs to get settled with this again before she goes on exploring her ionic potential.

Personally I would love Rogues panel time to be used making connections with new allies for future stories, fleshing out what it means to her being a leader of the avengers(this has been done pretty well under Duggan's pen but I would like to see zubb also explore it), and balancing her time with the avengers AND the x-men. What do you all think? Do you want zubb to flesh out the ionic potential of Rogue as soon as possible to see her new possible levels and limits (if there are any), or are you more into seeing her interact as a leader in the MU in the avengers, the x-men, or both X and A ?
    Last edited by Muffinman; 10-01-2017 at 07:41 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Xelossic, I thought we were all agreeing to ignore the negative Nancy that is trapped in the whole avengers and x-men need to be completely segregated at all times who posts insanely negative things about a book that they do not even read which happens to be one of the greatest team books that marvel is putting out right now with our girl Rogue at the helm.
    Yes You are right.
    but he was banned temporarily. Maybe he learned something.
    If he will start attacking other people or something i will block him.
    Personally I would love Rogues panel time to be used making connections with new allies for future stories, fleshing out what it means to her being a leader of the avengers(this has been done pretty well under Duggan's pen but I would like to see zubb also explore it), and balancing her time with the avengers AND the x-men. What do you all think? Do you want zubb to flesh out the ionic potential of Rogue as soon as possible to see her new possible levels and limits (if there are any), or are you more into seeing her interact as a leader in the MU in the avengers, the x-men, or both X and A ?
    I agree with You. Panel time for connections instead exploring new powers.
    but as alwyas.
    Interesting story is the best.

I want to see her stature as a leader fleshed out. She's going to be in charge of a large group of heroes for the first time. She's led strike teams before, but this is a group of 20-30, it's different. Well, split among multiple leaders but still...

Zub said that the teams aren't all going to be all in the same place, though. So maybe UA will doing their own thing for the majority of the crossover. Which I hope not, but eh.

Also, again, the unity team needs to come to a decision about what it is now. Hopefully the next couple of issues give us a direction.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com...ediate-release
    Attachment 55401
    Marvel and DC officially announce the return of THE AMALGAM UNIVERSE!

Even though this was joke....

Is it sad the one characters I truly recognize are Rogue, moon knight and Angle

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Rogue marvel legacy headshot presumably for a future uncanny avengers issue.

https://twitter.com/mike2112mckone/s...06448181596161

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post

Izakase should draw next issues of Uncanny Avengers. I think that this will be cover or something different.

https://soundcloud.com/marvel/this-w...medium=twitter
    Avengers No Surrender audio
    https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/914901734409035776
    .@TomBrevoort's Avengers: No Surrender audio starts right here, gang:

Maybe a headshot for a corner box?

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Simply gorgeous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Maybe a headshot for a corner box?
    That's basically what it is every major continuing and even new series will be getting the headshot corner box art on the cover of each issue of said continuing and new series as part of the marvel legacy rebranding era of marvel comics.

When will they get rid of that ugly hood? I still don't get why they put her back in that when her most notable feature is her hair. You shouldn't want to stuff it away in a hood to hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    When will they get rid of that ugly hood? I still don't get why they put her back in that when her most notable feature is her hair. You shouldn't want to stuff it away in a hood to hide it.
    I have to disagree I love her uncanny avengers costume and there's no hiding her hair her hair is pretty much quite visible to the eye even when the hood is up and I should know since I actually read uncanny avengers.

Lastly there's birthing ugly about her uncanny avengers costume easily one of my all time top favorite costumes Anna has had.

Maybe, but remember, he did make quite a few that didn't get used, for example 1970s Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel. Intended for Generations, which didn't use the headshots in the end. Strangely, Ben Grimm's is unused as well despite Marvel Two In One existing - they stupidly decided to put a 2 in the style of the 4 logo there instead.

Uncanny Avengers is using Human Torch's headshot, but if the book gets a fourth volume after No Surrender, then Johnny will probably be gone from the team (due to the Fantastic Four reuniting) and then Rogue's headshot would be used instead.

The other possibility is that it's actually for Astonishing X-Men. Logan's is already being used on his solo, X-Men Gold (along with the other five members) and Weapon X (along with Sabertooth).

She looks really good here! I must say, ever since Acuña stopped drawing Rogue in UA, I have been warming up quickly to that hood. Down or up, you can usually see her awesome hair is there now that she has a face... that was awful.

Yeah, the costume is more tolerable now that she's been drawn with a face and hair.

But, I want a new costume. It's weird, I didn't like it much when she was wearing it, but I'm beginning to miss her Legacy costume. The cheesecake was annoying, but so many artists drew it well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Yeah, the costume is more tolerable now that she's been drawn with a face and hair.

But, I want a new costume. It's weird, I didn't like it much when she was wearing it, but I'm beginning to miss her Legacy costume. The cheesecake was annoying, but so many artists drew it well.
    I miss her 90s costume.