Page 855 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 355755805845851852853854855856857858859865905955 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 15306
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    One of the few times I actually don't want Rogue on a team.

Ah, talking about Carey made me nostalgic about his one-liners.

One of the funniest Rogue's lol.
    haha that's true
    Carey was great with one liners.

I can understand why You don't want Rogue on this team. I feel excatly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    haha that's true
    Carey was great with one liners.

I can understand why You don't want Rogue on this team. I feel excatly the same.
    Yeah but I don't want to write this book off completely or anything, I do like Namor on this book and the new character looks nice. Also I don't read ANW so the writer could be good for all I know. I ended up enjoying Generation X despite being unhappy with the cast reveal. We'll see if Taylor can make this work. But Rogue's stretched thin as it is, give Gambit this spot Marvel editors.

Speaking of which...

I mean, I know they romy have a team-up book but no way Marvel will jump the gun on this right? o.o

I feel bad for Kitty & Colossus fans, but she's gonna need to bite the bullet for the team...
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 11-13-2017 at 03:30 PM.

BANNED

I mean Rogue and Jean rarely even deal with each other. Even when they were apart of the team to stop Magneto or Rogue's case TRY TO TALK Magneto down in X-Men #25 in Fatal Attractions..they didn't say one word to each other. LOL. They damn sure didn't say anything to each other in Bloodties when Exodus tried to kill Rogue, Jean, and Wanda in retaliation. Putting them together would be kind of forced but then again...putting Jean and Gabby on the same team comes out of nowhere too. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    I mean Rogue and Jean rarely even deal with each other. Even when they were apart of the team to stop Magneto or Rogue's case TRY TO TALK Magneto down in X-Men #25 in Fatal Attractions..they didn't say one word to each other. LOL. They damn sure didn't say anything to each other in Bloodties when Exodus tried to kill Rogue, Jean, and Wanda in retaliation. Putting them together would be kind of forced but then again...putting Jean and Gabby on the same team comes out of nowhere too. LOL.
    Didn't Jean and Gambit go on some sort of spy mission together just before Onslaught? Jean was part of Gambit's team during Claremont's "Revolution". To me, Remy would be a better fit. He needs a place. We don't even know how Rogue is going to turn out after "No Surrender".

Yeah but I don't want to write this book off completely or anything, I do like Namor on this book and the new character looks nice. Also I don't read ANW so the writer could be good for all I know. I ended up enjoying Generation X despite being unhappy with the cast reveal. We'll see if Taylor can make this work. But Rogue's stretched thin as it is, give Gambit this spot Marvel editors.

Speaking of which...

I mean, I know they romy have a team-up book but no way Marvel will jump the gun on this right? o.o

I feel bad for Kitty & Colossus fans, but she's gonna need to bite the bullet for the team...
    Given their damaged state not likely... lol.

It it was it would be a total gimmick. Undercover operation or some other reason. Romy needs way more than six monyhs to fix its issues...

Maybe its Jean/Logan.... that would be big and gimmicky enough.

Or golds Kitty/Collosus. I think thats the money bet.

The Avengers office will be banned from making any permanent changes to her. Especially when she's in two actual X books at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Avengers office will be banned from making any permanent changes to her. Especially when she's in two actual X books at the same time!
    Don't you mean Two X book mini-series at the same time? For all we know, Astonishing and Gambit and Rogue take place before No Surrender.

One of the few times I actually don't want Rogue on a team.

Ah, talking about Carey made me nostalgic about his one-liners.

One of my fave panels. I absolutely LOVED Supernovas. This team was too short lived.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post

It it was it would be a total gimmick. Undercover operation or some other reason. Romy needs way more than six monyhs to fix its issues...

Riiight... Because Marvel is so known for patience and methodical planning these days.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Speaking of which...

Okay this is insane! I still cannot believe we even have a ROMY mini coming, this would be way too unreal. I don't see Kitty either as she was just dating Star Lord. Is anyone else currently in the thick of it???

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post

Yeah, they need time to heal properly before starting anything up again. KTs certainly hinted that they have a lot of unresolved issues to go through before they are friendly with each other.

I certainly hope its Kitty and Colossus.

Quote Originally Posted by jen
    One of my fave panels. I absolutely LOVED Supernovas. This team was too short lived.
    Yes, they I wish we'd spent a little more time with them. But it was a spectacular fall for the team; like a blaze of glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Rogue or Gambit will be in X-men Red.
    We should wait few hours for more info.

Do You think that Rogue will join this team?
    What would be better Red or UA? (I know that only assumption that she can be here or there)

https://twitter.com/VictorAtherino/s...18976172064768

And why can not she be in both?

Rogue is a popular enough character, to be in a regular avenger book, and a x'men.

I do not like x'books in the last years, the avengers are better achieved, but Rogue deserves to be in one of the 3 main books, be it gold blue or red.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 11-14-2017 at 05:37 AM.

Rogue and Jean did have interactions together, in the previous claremont race Xtreme, she did interact.

Although I would like Rogue more as a leader or co-leader in a new line-up of gold or blue, with a new writer.

By the way, she also kept up with the avengers.

Really hope it is Remmy joining the cast of Red; Rogue is being written far too well by Zub and her seemed prominence in the upcoming no surrender cross over shouldn’t be her be all end all of her time as an avenger. Much rather have her continue to lead in UA rather than have some very weird interactions with Jean in Red. The two of them we never remotely close.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

All characters could pull double. But yeah i believe its Remy. Unless tjey do a suprise and shes there most people on twitter believe its Gambit. Mark Panicia did a poll on who they think is the member of Red and between gbit rogue or other Gambit recieved the most votes
    X-Men Forever