Page 639 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 139539589629635636637638639640641642643649689739 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 15306

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Why thank you Xelo! I know where I'm going after work

BANNED

chillin'_chillclops :
    Thank that was really fan. Whole series is great.

We have pool and we can vote
    http://community.comicbookresources....le-Superheroes

BANNED

http://marvel.com/news/comics/26699/...canny_avengers
    Gerry Duggan foretells the explosive future of the Unity Squad!

Right now i am really afraid that Rogue will stay with UA and Cable will go ans start a war - IvX.
    Of course this is my prediction.

Ultimate Member

Maybe Cable helps to start the war after what happened to Cyclops...

BANNED

Death of X was 8 months ago.

I believe that we will have different reason.

So what did y'all think about the new UA? I am a little sad our girl rogue was so quick to say that she knew she was off the team. She has certainly earned her place in their ranks and as a field leader. Regardless, she is being written SUPER well by Duggan. I like that her and deadpool seem to be the consistent narrators for the book.

Also, totally showed our gal some love in that poll for fav marvel females. Currently she is in the lead

Great Issue. Glad to see her Southern accent come out, although it was like Duggan couldn't make up his mind. One page I see 'I' the next I see 'Ah'. Stick to Ah! Loved Rogue vouching for Deadpool. They also share some great moments in Deadpool #18 . Stegman's art was not bad at all. Nice to see him end his run on a high.

Yeah this run is definitely doing right by Rogue and I also really enjoyed seeing her stick up for Deadpool. I really hope the Anna and Steve are able to patch things when the Red Skull's voodoo get's undone. I had really enjoyed their bond earlier in the series.

BANNED

Muffinman:
    I am a little sad our girl rogue was so quick to say that she knew she was off the team.
    Why? Rogue is responsible. She was ready to be punished for her actions, because they did something illegal.
    Regardless, she is being written SUPER well by Duggan. I like that her and deadpool seem to be the consistent narrators for the book.
    You re right
    Also, totally showed our gal some love in that poll for fav marvel females. Currently she is in the lead
    That was 5 pages ago

judaspaladin:
    Yeah this run is definitely doing right by Rogue and I also really enjoyed seeing her stick up for Deadpool. I really hope the Anna and Steve are able to patch things when the Red Skull's voodoo get's undone. I had really enjoyed their bond earlier in the series.
    That was great
    but i don't know what i should think about this:
    d181.jpg
    She doesn't look sad at all (for me)

Muffinman:

Why? Rogue is responsible. She was ready to be punished for her actions, because they did something illegal.

You re right

That was 5 pages ago

judaspaladin:

That was great
    but i don't know what i should think about this:
    d181.jpg
    She doesn't look sad at all (for me)
    Looks like probability of Roguepool is growing. It probably for the best I dropped the book then. Pity as the rest of the book seems to be going gang busters.

BANNED

Jiraiya :
    Looks like probability of Roguepool is growing. It probably for the best I dropped the book then. Pity as the rest of the book seems to be going gang busters.
    I still don't believe in Roguepool.
    Duggan said:"Hope you enjoy the ride. The team won’t."

Maybe we will see some feelings but no more than that.

Jiraiya :

I like the friendship. But after legacy I promised myself I would not go through that again. I got sucked in with 5 I won't sit through it again. But that said I am glad Rogue is getting the spotlight she deserves.
    Last edited by Jiraiya; 09-15-2016 at 02:48 PM.

Jiraiya :

Eh I don't see it, Rogue respects Wade a lot more and may even see him as a friend these days -which I love btw- but that's not the same thing as having romantic feelings for him. Though it would fit the pattern of Rouge ending up in relationships I don't like. Don't get me wrong I like Gambit and Magneto seems to be the one sane man among the X-Men's leadership these days...which is scary. And thanks to UA -and one dedicated fan over on the UA appreciation thread- I actually kinda like the Sentry these days. I just don't like any of them with Rouge.

BANNED

Jiraiya:
    I like the friendship. But after legacy I promised myself I would not go through that again. I got sucked in with 5 I won't sit through it again. But that said I am glad Rogue is getting the spotlight she deserves.
    Hahaha. I loved Legacy but i also agree that Rogue love stories are hard.

judaspaladin
    Eh I don't see it, Rogue respects Wade a lot more and may even see him as a friend these days -which I love btw- but that's not the same thing as having romantic feelings for him.
    True.
    Though it would fit the pattern of Rouge ending up in relationships I don't like. Don't get me wrong I like Gambit and Magneto seems to be the one sane man among the X-Men's leadership these days...which is scary. And thanks to UA -and one dedicated fan over on the UA appreciation thread- I actually kinda like the Sentry these days. I just don't like any of them with Rouge.
    Ok with me. I have similar feelings about her love life.
    Or rather i can understand why she was with them, but that was wrong. And I am happy that she is no longer with them.