Page 1018 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 18518918968100810141015101610171018101910201021 LastLast
Results 15,256 to 15,270 of 15306
    BANNED

I like how casual they all finally are. When was the last time they did something so mundane as shopping and dressed down? Rogue & Storm's hair looks normal. I think there's an odd glamour look to when they're in uniform fighting villains...not a hair out of place or contour unsponged. They look like anyone else which is the point.

I miss the "days off" of the xmen.

wish Kurt would have his beard tho...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Rogue in X-Men: Wakanda Forever #1:

I think this will be an interesting story, and from now on we can see that Rogue will not be a screen background, and that's good.

Art is a bit crazy XD, but it must be the style of the artist, I like to see Rogue with different types of clothes, and well the interesting thing is here.

DISCOVERED THAT ROGUE IS FAN DEL MANGA / ANIME "NARUTO hehehe, Rogue wears a shirt with the Uchiha clan emblem.

Funny thing the main skill of the Uchiha, is to use the Sharingan to copy the movements or abilities of fight of the rivals, and between the powers of absorption of Rogue, one of its faculties is to copy physical abilities, besides all the other things that she does with absorption.

Quote Originally Posted by tx peppa View Post
    Love it when she wore boots. She had the best boots.
    I don't think Bobby confessed to Rogue cause he couldn't admit to himself but i think she knew via her absorbing powers just like she knew about Northstar. Can you image all the dirt she has on everybody.
    Sure, she sure knew, Rogue's powers make better telepathic scans and empathies, better than any telepath can do.

You're right, maybe he did not tell her (or maybe if off panel) but if something sure is that she knew, and if I do not press it is because I also knew the shame that I had, I remember when she kissed Nothstar she said she knew that he liked boys lol, and that was in the 80's.

I also miss her boots, she must have several types of boots, it's time to take her out, to me if I like the casual dress and dress of Rogue, I think it's the girl with the most varied dress style among the X-Womna, can go from the most informal, to the most sexy and depending on the most elegant, but always looks good and modern.

Good in Uncanny Avengers Rogue was many times with clothes, not uniforms, and was in meetings or casual dinners, and in the RAG mini Rogue was with many clothing outfits, and doing very mundane things with Remy hehehe.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 07-21-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Rogue as Magneto

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Rogue as Magneto
    No thanks...no rogneta reminders

She looks better in Gambit's threads:

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Rogue as Magneto
    You keep that torch burning! Ha... torch.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    You keep that torch burning! Ha... torch.
    I think the torch for Johnny Storm has been put out.

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelNovasun View Post
    No thanks...no rogneta reminders

She looks better in Gambit's threads:

At least Rogue didn't end up with Ol'Remy's YUCKY STUBBLE!

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Funny part about that... If someone wanted go pic for pic with you, you'd dry up a lot faster than they would. That Legacy run was so misleading though. The covers I mean. Half the time they had nothing to do with what was happening in the book itself.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Astonishing Member

You could be right there...some of the covers were odd. I still remover that 'death of feminism ' cover with magneto as god. Ugh...

Funny part about that... If someone wanted go pic for pic with you, you'd dry up a lot faster than they would. That Legacy run was so misleading though. The covers I mean. Half the time they had nothing to do with what was happening in the book itself.
    Probably before you got through r&g mini and variants, mmx and variants for xgold 30. UA had at least one asmus had a few. Never mind going backwards even further.

Probably before you got through r&g mini and variants, mmx and variants for xgold 30. UA had at least one asmus had a few. Never mind going backwards even further.

How do think it would run on panel count in the 616.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

rogue ororo qnd nightcrawler had some nice moments on xmen forever today. check it out if you didnt get it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I think the torch for Johnny Storm has been put out.
    One might say it's dead .................. pool.