Page 856 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 356756806846852853854855856857858859860866906956 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 15306
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Avengers office will be banned from making any permanent changes to her. Especially when she's in two actual X books at the same time!
    of x office because Avengers office is more important.

Omegarogue:
    And why can not he be in both?

Rogue is a popular enough character, to be in a regular avenger book, and a x'men.

I do not like x'books in the last years, the avengers are better achieved, but Rogue deserves to be in one of the 3 main books, be it gold blue or red.
    She can. That was only what if.
    I think that Red will be mostly about Jean and Gabby and Laura. I think that Rogue would be better used in different book.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    All characters could pull double. But yeah i believe its Remy. Unless tjey do a suprise and shes there most people on twitter believe its Gambit. Mark Panicia did a poll on who they think is the member of Red and between gbit rogue or other Gambit recieved the most votes
    I also hope that this is Gambit.
    but this wouldn't be double duty. Rogue would be in Astonishing X-men, Rogue and Gambit, Avengers No Surrender and X-men Red. 4 books

BANNED

Rogue in Gold with Storm!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Okay this is insane! I still cannot believe we even have a ROMY mini coming, this would be way too unreal. I don't see Kitty either as she was just dating Star Lord. Is anyone else currently in the thick of it???
    It can be Peter and Bobbi, Hulking and Wiccan or any other pair from Marvel Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I will wait for new writer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    of x office because Avengers office is more important.

Omegarogue:

I think that Red will be mostly about Jean and Gabby and Laura. I think that Rogue would be better used in different book.

I also hope that this is Gambit.
    but this wouldn't be double duty. Rogue would be in Astonishing X-men, Rogue and Gambit, Avengers No Surrender and X-men Red. 4 books
    it would be the avengers office. they are important more for disney but not important more in the marvel mythos to warrant drastic changes with no consequences. since they know she is already overused and her fans are not happy , especially when rogue as an avenger is not important to her history regardless of how marvel has tried to push it. she is still not considered as an avenger.

no she should not be in 4 books, 2 at most. she needs to be in red after AXM ends. its about time, she is secluded only to the x office like it was always meant to be. the back of a book like UA should not be built on prominent xmen characters like rogue or beast. its ridiculous. not to mention not changing anyone one opinions.
    Last edited by Jaddor; 11-14-2017 at 12:15 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    yep. like in the days of xtreme xmen or uncanny xmen 350-359. storm always acted like an elder sister to rogue. we all miss that.

rogue always had a good dynamic with other x females. it was like pretty women hanging around and saving the world. before there was gotham city sirens there was x females club.

such a forgettable wasted 5 years rogue has been on another marvel IP book just to prop it up, she needs to come home.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    it would be the avengers office. they are important more for disney but not important more in the marvel mythos to warrant drastic changes with no consequences. since they know she is already overused and her fans are not happy , especially when rogue as an avenger is not important to her history regardless of how marvel has tried to push it. she is still not considered as an avenger.

no she should not be in 4 books, 2 at most. she needs to be in red after AXM ends. its about time, she is secluded only to the x office like it was always meant to be. the back of a book like UA should not be built on prominent xmen characters like rogue or beast. its ridiculous. not to mention not changing anyone one opinions.
    Red starts in Febuary. Astonishng will end in June. Rogue and Gambit will end in May or June. Avengers No Surrender will end probably in May (or April). She would be in 4 books for few months.

And don't forget, No Surrender ships WEEKLY!!!

BANNED

And don't forget, No Surrender ships WEEKLY!!!
    I remember but I also remember that Avengers No Surrender have 3 times more characters in the story.

yep. like in the days of xtreme xmen or uncanny xmen 350-359. storm always acted like an elder sister to rogue. we all miss that.

rogue always had a good dynamic with other x females.
    it was like pretty women hanging around and saving the world. before there was gotham city sirens there was x females club.

such a forgettable wasted 5 years rogue has been on another marvel IP book just to prop it up, she needs to come home.
    Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!You NEVER read UXM#244, have you?

Rogue is not only an Avenger, but the Leader of an Avengers sect. Putting Rogue under a gal that's been croaked for a dozen years or so, would be a downgrade!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!You NEVER read UXM#244, have you?
    Maybe that's good dynamic for him.

Okay this is insane! I still cannot believe we even have a ROMY mini coming, this would be way too unreal. I don't see Kitty either as she was just dating Star Lord. Is anyone else currently in the thick of it???
    If you remember Scott and Jean's wedding, Rogue ended up catching the bouquet. Ol' Remy made sure he caught the guarder. But I'm sure this was just Nicieza trolling the readers...

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Omegarogue:

Gold or Blue maybe?

With a recast, because I do not want Rogue to leave the Abooks, currently Abooks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xbooks, but I still believe Rogue deserves to at least be in one of the main books , for what it represents.

And AXM and RAG are only limited series.

And as I said she deserves to have an important place also in the X. Books.

????????????????????????? WT....

First she can be with the avengers as well as the x men, that's not negative her character projects, UA is the best thing that has happened to Rogue in years, the only bad thing was the loss of control, but that will be solved with time.

Second the only one who is upset by the exhibition that Rogue has, it's you, the rest of the true fans of Rogue are more than contented, with that Rogue has the importancy in a book, and the exhibition in general, that she deserves.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Gold or Blue maybe?

With a recast, because I do not want Rogue to leave the Abooks, currently Abooks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xbooks, but I still believe Rogue deserves to at least be in one of the main books , for what it represents.

And AXM and RAG are only limited series.

And as I said she deserves to have an important place also in the X. Books.
    I didn't enjoy Gold and Blue is about alternate universes (so not Rogue)

I can wait few months for better team especially because Rogue is in Astonishing and Rogue+Gambit.

and... I enjoyed Rogue more in secondary books (Legacy and UA are not main books) probably because in these books Rogue had bigger role.