Page 857 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 357757807847853854855856857858859860861867907957 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 15306

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    I didn't enjoy Gold and Blue is about alternate universes (so not Rogue)

I can wait few months for better team especially because Rogue is in Astonishing and Rogue+Gambit.

and... I enjoyed Rogue more in secondary books (Legacy and UA are not main books) probably because in these books Rogue had bigger role.
    Yes, I support you in that.

I am also willing to wait, and change the writer, But you touched a point, I believe it is time Rogue returns to one of the main books, has more than peseoy sufciiente popularity for that, and in the main xbooks there are characters that I do not understand why are they there?

But that Rogue of the avengers do not move, is a leader avenger, and in the next big event Rogue is one of the main characters, I'm happy with that.

Rogue should not be removed from XML, as soon as the book was focused on Legion it was the beginning of the end for that book, I understand Rogue had plans to kill her temporarily in UA, but the point is that the book survived many years being the story of Rogue disguised.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Really hope it is Remmy joining the cast of Red; Rogue is being written far too well by Zub and her seemed prominence in the upcoming no surrender cross over shouldn’t be her be all end all of her time as an avenger. Much rather have her continue to lead in UA rather than have some very weird interactions with Jean in Red. The two of them we never remotely close.
    That could be the basis of some interesting new stories. Why leave relationships and friendships stuck in the 90s. Rogue and Jean were never close in the past, but after all the changes they've been through, perhaps they become closer.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    That could be the basis of some interesting new stories. Why leave relationships and friendships stuck in the 90s. Rogue and Jean were never close in the past, but after all the changes they've been through, perhaps they become closer.
    With Claremont's career before XtremeX, and then in Xtreme I'm sure Rogue and Jean su had scenes together.

And good Jean is alive soon, sure and interacting at a moment.

They weren't on a lot of teams together, but Rogue and Jean were friends. They even had an issue of X-Men Unlimited about the two of them hanging out at the mall.

BANNED

but they are friends. We had few scenes about this(like 3-4 scenes). That's why this wouldn't be new story for me.
    and this book looks like book about Jean, Gabby and Laura.

Omegarogue :
    I believe it is time Rogue returns to one of the main books,
    Maybe, maybe not.
    I prefer personal stories over main books.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    They weren't on a lot of teams together, but Rogue and Jean were friends. They even had an issue of X-Men Unlimited about the two of them hanging out at the mall.
    Yes thats right.

They were not in the same books frequently, but when they did they had good times, and I think it's one of the few X-Woman that Rogue really always got along with quite well.

Last edited by Omegarogue; 11-14-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Maybe Rogue's relationship with Jean could be similar to her relationship with Janet van Dyne? In Uncanny Avengers, everyone except for Quicksilver is very supportive of Anna's leadership role, even though she's inexperienced in the job. Janet's attitude is that she can step in in a crisis, as she has the experience. But that Rogue should be allowed to make mistakes, it's the only way to learn. In X-Men Red, maybe Rogue sees that Jean has similar doubts... "these people hardly know me, how can I expect them to follow my lead?" But while willing to step in if need be, she'd defer to Jean.

It'd be like how Logan follows Kitty's orders in X-Men Gold, but leads his own squad in Weapon X. And like how Cyclops defers to Ms. Marvel in Champions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Yes thats right.

They were not in the same books frequently, but when they did they had good times, and I think it's one of the few X-Woman that Rogue really always got along with quite well.

Once they were convinced she reformed, Storm and Kitty always got along well with Rogue, and Rachel always got along well with Rogue. Dazzler was the one who had the most issues with Rogue.

Once they were convinced she reformed, Storm and Kitty always got along well with Rogue, and Rachel always got along well with Rogue. Dazzler was the one who had the most issues with Rogue.
    I'm not so sure. Rogue and Betsy sure had problems getting along in the 1980's...

BANNED

So much pretty artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    It's soooooo pretty!!!!

Some more info on the interlocking covers and solicit for part 1, issue Aveners #675.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/11/...-no-surrender/

Avengers #675
    OCT170809
    (W) Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Mark Brooks

NO SURRENDER Part 1
    AVENGERS goes WEEKLY for the stunning sixteen-part saga that will write the end of an era!

The Earth has been STOLEN! The sky burns while mysterious cosmic objects crash down from above, wreaking havoc across the world! The Avengers are the last line of defense between Earth and the mysterious forces threatening to tear it apart. It's time to ASSEMBLE! The teams you know and love from AVENGERS, UNCANNY AVENGERS, U.S.AVENGERS and OCCUPY AVENGERS come together to face a threat beyond any they've faced before in a weekly epic adventure that will define the future of Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

Rated T+
    In Shops: Jan 10, 2018
    SRP: $4.99
    Last edited by jen; 11-14-2017 at 02:45 PM.

I don't normally buy variants but I might make an exception in this case... this event keeps getting more expensive for me lol.

To think, the last time she had an important role in an event was Necrosha (2010) and Second Coming (2010). Step up X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Some more info on the interlocking covers and solicit for part 1, issue Aveners #675.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/11/...-no-surrender/

Avengers #675
    OCT170809
    (W) Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Mark Brooks

NO SURRENDER Part 1
    AVENGERS goes WEEKLY for the stunning sixteen-part saga that will write the end of an era!

The Earth has been STOLEN! The sky burns while mysterious cosmic objects crash down from above, wreaking havoc across the world! The Avengers are the last line of defense between Earth and the mysterious forces threatening to tear it apart. It's time to ASSEMBLE! The teams you know and love from AVENGERS, UNCANNY AVENGERS, U.S.AVENGERS and OCCUPY AVENGERS come together to face a threat beyond any they've faced before in a weekly epic adventure that will define the future of Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

Rated T+
    In Shops: Jan 10, 2018
    SRP: $4.99
    Those covers are actually for parts 5-8 of the story.

Also, there are two interiors for the second month provided. One includes Rogue looking amazing!!

More info!

https://www.newsarama.com/37352-firs...ntreriors.html