Page 1021 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 21521921971101110171018101910201021
Results 15,301 to 15,306 of 15306

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Geez, she does look the part. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN, LOL. I'm just dying to see Rogue on screen just tearing up the landscape, you know? Smashing a few Sentinels or whatever.
    Yeah, THIS HAS TO HAPPEN, to see Rogue with all his powerset, absorb multiple powers, and not be afraid to use absorption, and use his flying brick powers, watch it fly, smash buildings and sentinels, those XD things.

And by God I cross my fingers, that involve Alexandra Daddario in the cast, she is the perfect embodiment of our Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    That's one of my favorite Rogue pics.

Unfortunately , in A force they used her on all of the covers, but she practically never appeared in the book.
    Just another bait and switch.
    Thanks for the information. Bummer that she didn't appear in the actual books.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    That's a bit absurd, and I think you're completely wrong, MMX is like a Rogue and Gambit solo, not a team book, and Gambit is a fixed character in RED.

And we know that Uncanny and very likely X-Men will come back, I'M SURE that in one of these two books will be Rogue, as part of that team.

She is back and it is the PowerHouse of the group par excellence, they will not leave it aside, that is a fact, Rogue will be in one of the next releases, and I hope it is in Uncanny, Rogue is not part of Uncanny from the Claremont times.
    Yeah, I am positive that Marvel won't keep Rogue just in MMX, even though it is an awesome book and has great depictions of both characters. Writers generally like and use Rogue, and I'm sure they have plans for her. Again, I think we're just in a weird transitional period, where the current books are wrapping up and not looking to add characters to their cast.

http://mickey-court.tumblr.com/post/...o-kate-beatons

How did I not realize before now that the final scene of R&G was a reference to Kate Beaton's awesome Rogue comic? I'm sharing because everyone needs to read this comic if they haven't done so.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    http://mickey-court.tumblr.com/post/...o-kate-beatons

How did I not realize before now that the final scene of R&G was a reference to Kate Beaton's awesome Rogue comic? I'm sharing because everyone needs to read this comic if they haven't done so.
    It wasn’t such an amazing treat to throw fans as that comic has been passed around the inter webs for quite a while. I have so say I was smiling ear to ear in shock that she threw that in there. If it is one thing KT does is research her characters... and look at fan art of them on tumblr(?). It was amazing to read that. I am so excited to have a writer like her doing an ongoing with her.

Rogue needs a costume change ASAP. I am sick of her green hoodie at this point. She needs something that says, "I WILL punch you" instead of "ode to my original costume #487".

Something like this would be so good. ;_;

hypocritically, this also has a hoodie but at least it's not green!!11

Mostly I <3 the gloves.

In other news, Rogue beating up the Imperial Guard has me nostalgic. Rogue whipped- err I mean, whooped them so good in TAS, I want a repeat in the comics of Mr and Mrs.

There is a notion that rather large threads may contribute to server load. As such, we are experimenting with closing existing threads to see if it helps matters.
    Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules