Page 290 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 15306
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Well you know that is why Rogue is sad in the pic. Wanda is still totes in love with the can opener and Simon (inverted Rogue) is stuck in a hot chick who can't touch.

Vision rightfully hates Wanda though.

o

She is the only X-Men still on the unity squad after Axis?? Makes me think she is inverted to Wonderman. Rogue is gone. *Cries a million tears*
    Bite your tongue woman!! She will NEVER be gone!!!

So Acuna is going to be drawing Rogue again after Axis and the hoodie is back up? I am not sure I like his redesign of the flight suit. I never really liked the flight suit and that cleave is gonna be a thing. You know it is.
    I actually like the outfit rogue has on. Please Acuna keep the hood up so I don't have to see the ugly short hairstyle you would be giving Rogue. I can't take it anymore. Also I don't mind the cleavage either. I've seen worst to be honest.
    I have a question for everyone; does cleavage really bothers people or just on some characters? Is a little to much? Is it not acceptable

Not picking on you Jen, I'm just curious is all. I just don't see the issue with it considering what few/some not all women wear in todays world.

Well you know that is why Rogue is sad in the pic. Wanda is still totes in love with the can opener and Simon (inverted Rogue) is stuck in a hot chick who can't touch.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Charlie Day! to cute for words but that gif is funny. I have to watch the episode to get the full entertainment value of it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post

o
    AHEM! Vision needs to get over himself and take the Scarlet Stain back. That way all my fantasies of WonderRogue can come to fruition!!! Mweheheheh

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Remender! Brevoort! Let Rogue go!

This is a pretty good, i.e., Havok-free cast, but I wish Remender didn't have exclusive rights to all these cool characters.
    He doesn't have exclusive rights. Cap is easy everywhere, and Sabretooth is in Wolverine's
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    I actually like the outfit rogue has on. Please Acuna keep the hood up so I don't have to see the ugly short hairstyle you would be giving Rogue. I can't take it anymore. Also I don't mind the cleavage either. I've seen worst to be honest.
    I have a question for everyone; does cleavage really bothers people or just on some characters? Is a little to much? Is it not acceptable

Not picking on you Jen, I'm just curious is all. I just don't see the issue with it considering what few/some not all women wear in todays world.
    No the cleavage as drawn is fine. But Acuna did this:

That is too much boob for serious talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post

o
    Damnit O! What on earth! Hopefully it is temp. Miss you already.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yes, I absolutely love that pic. It is gorgeous!

Did anyone see this pretty pic from Mahmud Asrar?

No the cleavage as drawn is fine. But Acuna did this:

That is too much boob for serious talk.
    LOL! Ok I can see that but Acuna need to START drawing Rogue MORE like that. than what he has been drawing of late. That short hair thing is a HOT @$$ mess bleh

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    He doesn't have exclusive rights. Cap is easy everywhere, and Sabretooth is in Wolverine's
    Well, seems to have the exclusivity rights for Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, seems to have the exclusivity rights for Rogue.

Crossover Arzeno

So questions time for both lovers and haterz of UA Rogue. What are the current feelz about the new UA lineup and the fact Rogue is the only X-Men left on the squad? Does it feel like a plot device? Rogue always seemed very X-Men and she built relationships with Remy, Ororo, Kitty, Nighty, Piotr, Bishop, Emma, Scott, Magneto well the whole X-men folk. Here on the new squad, what purpose or relationships does Rogue have? Does it feel like RogueWitch Part 2?