Page 1020 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 205209209701010101610171018101910201021 LastLast
Results 15,286 to 15,300 of 15306

Daddario WOULD definitely make a solid Rogue, imho.

Who would play opposite her for Gambit thought? Kit Harrington? Ian Somerhalder? LUKE GRIMES???

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, the reason she's not on a team right now is that Uncanny Avengers got cancelled. They added her to Gold but now that's wrapping up and thus is focusing on it's original members again. Mr and Mrs X is an ongoing though, so there's no guarantee she'll be on the new Uncanny X-Men team, since she already has a book.
    Yeah, but this really makes me sad. Her role in MMX will be fun for sure, but Rogue has not been a major player in the X-Unviverse for quite some time. It is frustrating that after a strong showing in UA she may now be sidelined in her return to the X-Men. It's like why bring her back then? Why not have her stay an Avenger. At least those editors liked her and put her in many cameos etc! We were so spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Who would play opposite her for Gambit thought? Kit Harrington? Ian Somerhalder? LUKE GRIMES???
    The only thing I know Daddario from is True Detective and although I didn’t care for her role in that show it doesn’t change the fact she’s got the right look. I think this is the best candidate I’ve seen so far.

As far as looks go for Remy:
    I love Kit but he he strikes me as Gambit as much as Tatum does. Which isn’t much. I was pretty upset finding out about Tatum being picked for the role. First Anna (Paquin) and now this!? I’m praying Disney gets this movie made and recasted.

Luke Grimes is great looking and the only thing that bugs me is how much he looks like Robert Patterson *shudders*

I could go for Ian Somerhalder though.

Or Gaspard Ulliel (although his nose might be too big... unless we consider Dodson’s Gambit :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Astonishing Member

I could see kit as Gambit more than Tatum, but I'm not too attached either way. I know nothing about that actress.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Yeah, but this really makes me sad. Her role in MMX will be fun for sure, but Rogue has not been a major player in the X-Unviverse for quite some time. It is frustrating that after a strong showing in UA she may now be sidelined in her return to the X-Men. It's like why bring her back then? Why not have her stay an Avenger. At least those editors liked her and put her in many cameos etc! We were so spoiled.
    I don't think it was really a choice, so to speak. The avengers line consolidated down, one 'classic' (movie-like) main title and one wacky teens book (which consolidated a couple lower seller teen solos.) and I doubt the avengers editors/writers really care how she's used in the x-books. Zub kinda took a pot shot when he set up rogue/torch for No Surrender, even though he knew UA was done and she was going back to the x-books and marrying Gambit.

I'm not sure he was privy to Guggenheim's, Thompson's, or Slott's plans (X-Men Gold, Rogue and Gambit/Mr & Mrs X, and Fantastic Four respectively). Don't forget the wedding was a bait and switch - even if Zub knew about the wedding, he may have thought it was the advertised one, which is relevant to neither No Surrender nor Champions and thus would've been irrelevant to him.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

YES ALEXANDRA IS THE BEST OPTION TO INTERPRET ROGUE.

She is very versatile, although she has not had a role in a movie too much sounded at the moment, people know her for her beauty, and she is very versatile, gone from comedy to drama, and films that are independent, I think that with the years has improved a lot as an actress, and well is very expressive, Alexandra IS LA ROGUE PERFECT I do not think there is a better living representation for her, hell, if even in the animations the time, and gives you a resemblance to Alexandra Daddario jejeje, besides has the attitude.

She also appeared in percy jackson in one of the leading roles, in san Andreas as a daughter of The Rock, in San Andreas 2 announced, recently left in Baywatch, and has appeared in uans how many horror movies.

In addition, she has appeared in several series in several episodes, such as New Girl, True Detective, AHorrorstory

Acting therefore act, and physically and in attitude there is no better option, she is the perfect Rogue, in flesh and blood.

_________

As a gambit I see a broader options, I love Harrington, but it would be a terrible Gambit, as in his time paquin was a terrible Rogue.

Starting does not give the feeling of the character, Jit has very curly hair, and apart from that we all know that it is extremely short, gambit should be something more options, and with another type of hair, Tylor Kitch seemed a good option, physically gave the appel, pity that they ridiculed him so much in the Wolverine movie.

Chaning? It seems to me that he is not in shape right now, he has always seemed to me to have a strange body, and it seems to me that he looks very old already, but there are several prayers for Gambit.

Last edited by Omegarogue; 08-02-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post

Oh wow, I really like that first pic. It'll be crazy to actually see a Live-Action Rogue actually wearing a green uniform
    Make Good Art

Astonishing Member

I'm not sure he was privy to Guggenheim's, Thompson's, or Slott's plans (X-Men Gold, Rogue and Gambit/Mr & Mrs X, and Fantastic Four respectively). Don't forget the wedding was a bait and switch - even if Zub knew about the wedding, he may have thought it was the advertised one, which is relevant to neither No Surrender nor Champions and thus would've been irrelevant to him.
    I can't say who knew exactly what and exactly when, it at the panel they said the idea of the wedding bait and switch was thought up at a writer's summit and it was Donny Cates idea, who isn't an xmen or avengers writers. So more people knew than just KT and Guggs.

That actress does look the part, still can't comment on her skills. Hopefully that next movie Rogue will actually need skills and not be just a prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Oh wow, I really like that first pic. It'll be crazy to actually see a Live-Action Rogue actually wearing a green uniform
    Geez, she does look the part. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN, LOL. I'm just dying to see Rogue on screen just tearing up the landscape, you know? Smashing a few Sentinels or whatever.

Dauterman's ROGUE is so GD exquisite.

Rogue is almost all about the facial expression, and that is a flawless execution of it.

Where is it from? I must read the rest of it.

Rogue is almost all about the facial expression, and that is a flawless execution of it.

It is but a cropped image from a past A-Force cover featuring a selection of lovely super ladies

That's one of my favorite Rogue pics.

Unfortunately , in A force they used her on all of the covers, but she practically never appeared in the book.
    Just another bait and switch.

Yeah, the reason she's not on a team right now is that Uncanny Avengers got cancelled. They added her to Gold but now that's wrapping up and thus is focusing on it's original members again. Mr and Mrs X is an ongoing though, so there's no guarantee she'll be on the new Uncanny X-Men team, since she already has a book.
    That's a bit absurd, and I think you're completely wrong, MMX is like a Rogue and Gambit solo, not a team book, and Gambit is a fixed character in RED.

And we know that Uncanny and very likely X-Men will come back, I'M SURE that in one of these two books will be Rogue, as part of that team.

She is back and it is the PowerHouse of the group par excellence, they will not leave it aside, that is a fact, Rogue will be in one of the next releases, and I hope it is in Uncanny, Rogue is not part of Uncanny from the Claremont times.