Page 906 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 4068068568969029039049059069079089099109169561006 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 15306
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I can see what you mean. There is a lot of cheesecake (and worse) art out there.

Alright, I'm going to keep this short. I do have the week off, but I'm not going to spend it arguing with you over what you think the word 'main' means.
    1. There is more to sales than just the issue 1 preorders, you know that
    2. It's a main title, not the most important important main title, but it still is.
    3. Mini isn't released but he knows about it. They wouldn't bother mocking KT on twitter if they didn't
    4. Before the mini was even announced

People might not drop it because of 'funny' tweets, but because the creators who are using one of the main characters regularly are acting like they will ignore it. And dude, not even the die hard shippers think they will be together in the first issue.

Also, someone mentioned a cameo in the Phoenix movie, I think that's still super speculation at this point.
    1 true, series will be relaunched with changes if they are losing readers fast
    2 there is like 20 most important books
    3 you should read his twitter before saying something like this. he helped her much more
    4 and? they planned this already

but because the creators who are using one of the main characters regularly are acting like they will ignore it.
    He has 2000 followers
    He has 6 positive tweets about this series
    He has one funny tweet about this series (mocking for you)
    He is not a creator who is using one of the main characters... He won't draw Rogue anymore.
    And dude, not even the die hard shippers think they will be together in the first issue.
    I wasn't talking about hard shippers
    I was talking about people who will drop this series because of 1 tweet

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins
    I can see what you mean. There is a lot of cheesecake (and worse) art out there.
    Yep, I wouldn't mind so much if there was more variety really. Action, vulnerability, comic reenactments, etc... so many unexplored genre they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Just wanted to step in and say that I am really happy for hard core Rogue fans! I have always liked the character but she has never been m favorite. However, these past couple of years she has really stepped up in terms of development and likability. At this point I really wish Marvel was pushing her as hard or instead of Carol Danvers to be a major player in the Marvel universe. I believe more people would read her solo but that is just my opinion.

Anyway, congratulations and lets hope the New Year brings even more exciting things for Rogue.
    Thanks! Nice to hear you're beginning to appreciate her more, hope we end up with more development and stories that will make new Rogue fans.

That reminds me, Happy Holidays to everyone that celebrates it!

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    I know that in the Dark Phoenix movie, Rogue she has a small cameo, according to the rumors.

In the Gambit movie, I really have not seen much information in the movie so no idea, but it would be great to see an appearance of it, even at the end.

But in the Cap Marvel movie? Is her appearance completely discarded? I say the character of Rogue is too important in the history of Carol, in fact, I think his meeting with Rogue is the most important event she has had in all her history in comics, and what more repercussion had, not only for Carol but also for Rogue.
    It would be ok with me if Rogue was not in the Cap Marvel movie but I would love it at the end of the credits if they would show Destiny and Mystique talking about Carol and a young Rogue listening in the background vowing not to let anything happen to her family. That would give the right reboot to Rogue's history instead of Logan finding her in a bar.
    I wanta be Rogue when i grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by tx peppa View Post
    It would be ok with me if Rogue was not in the Cap Marvel movie but I would love it at the end of the credits if they would show Destiny and Mystique talking about Carol and a young Rogue listening in the background vowing not to let anything happen to her family. That would give the right reboot to Rogue's history instead of Logan finding her in a bar.
    The problem with your scenario is this movie takes place in the 1990's. Also, the script was written while Fox still had the rights to everything mutant. It will be months before the Disney/ Fox deal will be finalized and Cap Marvel is supposed to come in March of 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Yep, I wouldn't mind so much if there was more variety really. Action, vulnerability, comic reenactments, etc... so many unexplored genre they can do.

Thanks! Nice to hear you're beginning to appreciate her more, hope we end up with more development and stories that will make new Rogue fans.

I was looking at that date on that Ad: January 31, 1990. Back then I was only 24. How time flies...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I was looking at that date on that Ad: January 31, 1990. Back then I was only 24. How time flies...
    Sometimes I wish I was a popular comic character, not a living thing, but never dies.

Here is something I'm really confused about. In U/A #30, the "Real" Stevie Rogers talks to Rogue: "I want speak to you about all you've done with the Unity Squad". Rogue replies:"We Ain't the Unity Squad. Not anymore. That Eivil guy who thought he was you disbanded it." Steve replies "I'm Sorry". Rogue replies: "No need to apoligize. YOU didn't do it" Here's the confusion:If the "Evil guy who thought he was you" made the dispand order instead of the "real" Steve Rogers, would that not now make the dispand order null and void? Why can't Steve just state under the circumstances, the dispand order is null and void and the entire Unity Squad are part of the Avengers again?

Double post, sorry. :-(
    Last edited by mikeb; 12-25-2017 at 04:20 AM.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Being that Rogue has been the only constant in the cast of Uncanny Avengers for the entire Run of the publication, I think it puts her in a very good position to be played on screen in a cooperative role between both the franchises. There are some pretty good stories within the 3 volumes that could be told on screen.
    Maybe eventually but your putting the cart before the horse. Not to mention it takes time to make movies unlike TV shows. Rogue along with the rest of the X-Men has be introduced to the audience and movie continuity as it will. It's very likely that it could happen in an Avengers based movie, but it's probably more likely for that to happen in a new X-Men film. For her to crossover as an Avenger will take time. Hell, it took her 30 years in the comics. I doubt it'll happen from one movie to another. Not to mention the amount of time it takes to set up such a storyline as a subplot because no way will they devoted an entire movie to Rogue "ascending" to Avenger... Assuming you see it as that (ascending; despite what Marvel would like us to think, being an Avenger is not equal to being part of the JL. X-Men whipped that franchise from nearly inception to about 2012 when the Avengers started getting forced down our collective throats and membership went from like 12 to 30). We're talking years down the line and that's assuming they cast an actress young enough to stick around for the whole thing. Remember, most movies of this nature take up to 2 years to produce. Even if they can stretch the studio and cut that in half with different franchises, you're best bet will probably be a crossover more than full fledged member as we see now in the books. I mean if your talking about seeing it within the next 4 to 5 years.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    The problem with your scenario is this movie takes place in the 1990's. Also, the script was written while Fox still had the rights to everything mutant. It will be months before the Disney/ Fox deal will be finalized and Cap Marvel is supposed to come in March of 2019.
    When has the timeline ever matter in the movies? lol. Aw well a gal can dream.
    I wanta be Rogue when i grow up.

BANNED

Merry Christmas fellow Rogue fans!

X-men and Tf2 fan. WolverineandDeadpool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tx peppa View Post
    When has the timeline ever matter in the movies? lol. Aw well a gal can dream.
    They can still do Rogue just do it in a later film.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb
    It probably can't happen in Captain Marvel 1, but if Marvel 2 is pushed fast enough Rogue can get introduced there just in time for the X-Men 1 or 2 revamp. If they want to do it that way, but at least it'd be different than Fox Rogue, which I hope Marvel will try to distance themselves from.

Starting next week we'll get Rogue every week for a couple of months. That's pretty cool, honestly.

Jan 3
    Astonishing X-Men 7
    Rogue & Gambit 1

Jan 10
    Avengers 675

Jan 17
    Avengers 676

etc...

BANNED

Starting next week we'll get Rogue every week for a couple of months. That's pretty cool, honestly.

Jan 3
    Astonishing X-Men 7
    Rogue & Gambit 1

Jan 10
    Avengers 675

Jan 17
    Avengers 676

etc...
    Maybe Rogue will have cameo in phoenix ressurection 1 (this week)

BANNED

posted this on another thread thought i do it here too

d53c560071584fb82d9512010f572ba4--rogues-joseph.jpg

merry Christmas rogue.