Page 468 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568968 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 15306
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    That was then. He's not in the movies so he'll never be the Avengers go-to heavy hitter like Thor or Hulk. And in this day and age, the next heavyhitters after those two and Ironman is gonna be women. Wonderman will not be prominent, and as such not even be seen as secondbest or even thirdbest.
    Wonder Man was one of the first heroes Rogue absorbed and an important part of her stopping a celestial.

So he is still currently a heavy hitter. Rogue has that heavy hitter status as well.

When Rogue temporarily borrowed some power from Wonder Man, she killed Grim Reaper with a punch. She was shocked and she said she had no idea Simon was that strong. She barely had hit the Reaper.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wonder Man was one of the first heroes Rogue absorbed and an important part of her stopping a celestial.

So he is still currently a heavy hitter. Rogue has that heavy hitter status as well.

When Rogue temporarily borrowed some power from Wonder Man, she killed Grim Reaper with a punch. She was shocked and she said she had no idea Simon was that strong. She barely had hit the Reaper.
    I was going to say Rogue has always been a heavy hitter but she lost her flight and superstrength at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I was going to say Rogue has always been a heavy hitter but she lost her flight and superstrength at some point.
    Rogue lost them after the "Invation from Demention X" storyline in X-Treme X-Men in 2001.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Rogue lost them after the "Invation from Demention X" storyline in X-Treme X-Men in 2001.
    So from 2001 to 2015 right?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    So from 2001 to 2015 right?
    Yes..and no. Around 2005, in Rogue's short lived solo series, she gained much of Sunfire powers. Those only lasted around 3 years, until 2008's Messiah Complex, when she was "cleaned" by Baby Hope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Yes..and no. Around 2005, in Rogue's short lived solo series, she gained much of Sunfire powers. Those only lasted around 3 years, until 2008's Messiah Complex, when she was "cleaned" by Baby Hope.
    I see. Thank you for the details.

Anyway, now that Psylocke will be in X-men Apocalypse, I think Rogue will be in it too.

Not unless they skip forward to the present day.

I would ACTUALLy love for Fox to back and do a Modern day X-men. We left the 80's 3 1/2 decades ago. I'm sure they can do it. They must not have good directors or something. hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    I would ACTUALLy love for Fox to back and do a Modern day X-men. We left the 80's 3 1/2 decades ago. I'm sure they can do it. They must not have good directors or something. hmmmm
    I still that it's going to be half in the past and half in the present.

I know that it is only a dream, but I would like Rogue to be re-introduced in the Marvel Cinematic Universe not in the X-Men franchise but in the Avengers franchise, as a super villain.
    Something like Avengers Annual 10: Rogue single-handedly defeats the Avengers team after having absorbed Miss/Captain Marvel's powers.
    That would be awesome!
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post
    I know that it is only a dream, but I would like Rogue to be re-introduced in the Marvel Cinematic Universe not in the X-Men franchise but in the Avengers franchise, as a super villain.
    Something like Avengers Annual 10: Rogue single-handedly defeats the Avengers team after having absorbed Miss/Captain Marvel's powers.
    That would be awesome!
    You aren't the only one. I've wondered for a while if it would be so bad to have Rogue leave Fox's control to be done properly in the MCU. But... I'm still hoping with the reboot of the X-Men that Fox will try Rogue again and get her right.

Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post
    That would be awesome!
    Too bad it would never happen cause it's what the fans want and they are bound not to make us happy.
    I wanta be Rogue when i grow up.

Astonishing Member

Fox bought the rights when the animated series was big. They would have to have the world's worst lawyers if they didn't lock down the TAS main characters

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Fox bought the rights when the animated series was big. They would have to have the world's worst lawyers if they didn't lock down the TAS main characters
    I don't know why that made me LAUGH so hard

BANNED

How about Rogue with flight and superstrength coming from the future and going back to the past?