Page 289 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389789 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 15306

All of the women have the same face.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    All of the women have the same face.
    true but its waaaaaaaaaay better than Lopez's butter faces he gives them lol

ALSO Fokken I have to say I LOVE that avatar of yours. I laugh EVERY time you comment on something b/c when I read your comments I picture that face wiccan is making LOL

All-New Member

Rogue is here! The Secrets War #1 cover

Extraordinary Member

Remender! Brevoort! Let Rogue go!

The covers for the post-AXIS relaunch of Uncanny Avengers, showing off the Avengers Unity Squad’s new lineup.

The creative team of Rick Remender and Daniel Acuna return to the relaunched title, as do veteran Unity Squad members Rogue and the Scarlet Witch. New members include Scarlet Witch’s brother, Quicksilver, and her estranged husband, the Vision, former Sorcerer Supreme Brother Vodoo, the former Falcon and new Captain America, Sam Wilson, and Sabretooth, who is presumably still inverted following the events of AXIS.
    This is a pretty good, i.e., Havok-free cast, but I wish Remender didn't have exclusive rights to all these cool characters.
    Last edited by gurkle; 10-17-2014 at 09:16 AM.

She is the only X-Men still on the unity squad after Axis?? Makes me think she is inverted to Wonderman. Rogue is gone. *Cries a million tears*

that is a big X

At least she's still bearing the X symbol. Represent yo.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

The new costume design is about the only good thing in that picture :/ Well, that and brother Voodoo. Who I only know of because he was awesome in Gambit's second to last series.

I wonder how much hate it'll take before Marvel gives up on this incredibly asinine notion of a Unity squad. The majority of us in here are biased, so I don't know the true number of fans who actually ENJOY Remender..... do they really number that many?

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    The new costume design is about the only good thing in that picture :/ Well, that and brother Voodoo. Who I only know of because he was awesome in Gambit's second to last series.

I wonder how much hate it'll take before Marvel gives up in this incredibly asinine bottom of a Unity squad. The majority of us in here are biased, so I don't know the true number of fans who actually ENJOY Remender..... do they really number that many?
    The book sells in the exact same numbers as Mike Carey's Legacy with Rogue as the lead. Thus, they literally NEED Rogue on the team to maintain the numbers. That is the way I choose to see it!

How are we going to get closure for Rogue in X-Men stories? I just don't understand this. Is she now an Avenger 100%?
    Last edited by jen; 10-17-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    So Acuna is going to be drawing Rogue again after Axis and the hoodie is back up? I am not sure I like his redesign of the flight suit. I never really liked the flight suit and that cleave is gonna be a thing. You know it is.
    Last edited by jen; 10-17-2014 at 09:55 AM.

I wonder how much hate it'll take before Marvel gives up on this incredibly asinine notion of a Unity squad. The majority of us in here are biased, so I don't know the true number of fans who actually ENJOY Remender..... do they really number that many?
    Well, how long i know, the sales number are around 52-54k. And given that most of them dont hang around comic book forums, so its hard to know.

BANNED

The majority of us in here are biased, so I don't know the true number of fans who actually ENJOY Remender..... do they really number that many?
    Remender is my guilty pleasure

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Remender! Brevoort! Let Rogue go!

This is a pretty good, i.e., Havok-free cast, but I wish Remender didn't have exclusive rights to all these cool characters.
    Glad to see Brother Voodoo back but yah I wish others were writing this. Still it's nice to see more than one black man on a team together. I am surprised to see Vision there.

o

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Glad to see Brother Voodoo back but yah I wish others were writing this. Still it's nice to see more than one black man on a team together. I am surprised to see Vision there.

o
    Well you know that is why Rogue is sad in the pic. Wanda is still totes in love with the can opener and Simon (inverted Rogue) is stuck in a hot chick who can't touch.