Page 1019 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 1951991996910091015101610171018101910201021 LastLast
Results 15,271 to 15,285 of 15306

It was spectacular and Sexy.

This issue had everything, I wanted Mystique there, and that Rogue was with the girls and that was it, Gambit was so hot, and that the meeting with Laura and Storm was fun.

And the action was incredible, I had a small complaint with the action, but I understand they should do that, to introduce Deadpool hehe.

If Rogue did not leave the ship, the Shiar were going to be so lost XD, in fact they were already kicking their asses.

I think MandMx beat RogenANDGambit and this is dicicil, excellent.

Amazing Member

I'm confused. Can someone give me a list of comics rogue is in currently? Like titles where she is in at least 2 c ok nsecutive issues? I know of Madripoor and Mr. And Mrs. X. Is that it? Does she have any worthy cameos I should look out for?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoElFreako View Post
    I'm confused. Can someone give me a list of comics rogue is in currently? Like titles where she is in at least 2 c ok nsecutive issues? I know of Madripoor and Mr. And Mrs. X. Is that it? Does she have any worthy cameos I should look out for?
    Just the ones you listed. Our Roguey monthly intake has been seriously reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoElFreako View Post
    She appears in X-Men Wakanda Forever, which came out this week.

Ironically XWankanda despite the "strange" art seemed like a good issue, Storm Rogue and Kurt were fine, none was a background ornament, and it was better than his appearance in MIM, here Rogue and Storm in the most stupid way are still trapped in XD test tubes, even more ridiculous than Rogue have caught her being a Class 100, but at least it seems, that in the next Rogue number could have his revenge, the strong girl wants to have a real fight with Rogue to "show her who is the boss, "I hope Rogue kicks her ass.

This week the best was Mrans MRSx, by far, it was pure gold, Kelly did it again, then in Wakanda it is an entertaining read and you have some action with Rogue, and in MIM in this number we have nothing, Rogue and Storm follow captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    She appears in X-Men Wakanda Forever, which came out this week.

Ironically XWankanda despite the "strange" art seemed like a good issue, Storm Rogue and Kurt were fine, none was a background ornament, and it was better than his appearance in MIM, here Rogue and Storm in the most stupid way are still trapped in XD test tubes, even more ridiculous than Rogue have caught her being a Class 100, but at least it seems, that in the next Rogue number could have his revenge, the strong girl wants to have a real fight with Rogue to "show her who is the boss, "I hope Rogue kicks her ass.
    I definitely want Rogue to get some payback on Knockout for that beating she took in the first issue.
    I still wonder if Knockout has some resistance to Rogue's power since there was clearly skin to skin contact during their first fight. Or was it simply forgotten for plot convenience?

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    I definitely want Rogue to get some payback on Knockout for that beating she took in the first issue.
    I still wonder if Knockout has some resistance to Rogue's power since there was clearly skin to skin contact during their first fight. Or was it simply forgotten for plot convenience?
    I have the same doubt as you, but remember in UA Rogue had skin to skin contact with JS, for example, it was only the artist's mistakes.

Here I think the same thing happened, usually when someone is immune to the power of Anna, make mention of this, to be so few characters who have been immune, but in this case step unnoticed, so I do not think she is immune , just an art mistake.

But yes, Rogue must have her rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Just the ones you listed. Our Roguey monthly intake has been seriously reduced.
    I can't imagine a world in which she is not in Uncanny or whatever Blue becomes. I think her absence from the main books is just a product of the reorganization.

I was trying to find the who would you cast as Rogue thread, but I didn't want to bring it back if it was old.

But what do you guys think about Tatiana Maslany? If anyone had watched Orphan Black, she FOR SURE has the acting chops. She would definitely be a more petite Rogue, but I'm super into this fancast.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I was trying to find the who would you cast as Rogue thread, but I didn't want to bring it back if it was old.

But what do you guys think about Tatiana Maslany? If anyone had watched Orphan Black, she FOR SURE has the acting chops. She would definitely be a more petite Rogue, but I'm super into this fancast.

I dont think her size is an issue but her age is. She turns 33 in a couple of months and would likely be 35 by the time we see Rogue onscreen. Ideally, they should be looking towards someone early 20s

Fleer Ultra X-Men ‘18 David Nakayama

^ I was disappointed by the Fleer 2018 Rogue art. The only one I thought really looked nice was the emerald metal Rogue ver and that wasn't original art. Oh well, hopefully we get more merch of her in the future. in addition to the recently announced statue which was posted earlier.

Anyway some Rogue art.

By devgear

By tyromsa

By tyromsa

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post

She acts well, but she is not Rogue, Rogue physically must be beautiful and of a body of dangerous curves, things that this actress does not have.

We already had a bad incarnation of Rogue with Anna paquin, no more please.

Perfect Rogue (in physical) is Alexandra Daddario, and age is not a problem, because Alexandra looks much younger than her real age.

PHYSICALLY THERE IS NO BETTER OPTION FOR ROGUE, ALEXANDRA DADDARIO IS ROGUE, besides I love Alexandra, both in physical, as in attitude inside and outside their movies.

Never heard of Alexandra Daddario before, but yeah, she looks the part. I can't believe she's 32, though. Definitely looks younger.

Popped in here to say that I love those images ChronoRogue posted.

The fleer card is good but I'm not a huge fan of the face (too cartoonish) but still pretty cool.

And holy... I don't know who Alexandra Daddario is but she is gorgeous. If she can act then I vote yes. I'll google her later. Anyone would be better than Anna Paquin IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I can't imagine a world in which she is not in Uncanny or whatever Blue becomes. I think her absence from the main books is just a product of the reorganization.
    Yeah, the reason she's not on a team right now is that Uncanny Avengers got cancelled. They added her to Gold but now that's wrapping up and thus is focusing on it's original members again. Mr and Mrs X is an ongoing though, so there's no guarantee she'll be on the new Uncanny X-Men team, since she already has a book.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman