Page 10 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420601105101010 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dum_dum View Post
    Axis obv. And lol. "absorbing Simon". He would.
    I haven't been keeping up with the Axis news tbh. Is RR one of the writers behind it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat
    I dunno...the way I read between the lines towards the end of the annual, it seemed like RR was taking a subtle pot-shot at how fans want to see their 'happy ending' and how predictable the stories about unifying over a threat can be.
    RR really doesn't understands the criticisms he's given.

Ah, that would make sense.

If we do get a "My X-Men, to me" scene with Havok I'll gag.

I figured he was pretty clueless by the few immature replies he'd been giving up until recently, when he actually answered Jen's question. I doubt Original Sin will affect her since she's so far removed from the X-Men atm (and everyone else, literally! ....that was a horrible pun, I'm sorry), and all I can see her doing during Axis is maybe trying to help protect Wolverine in the months before his death. So...yeah. I'd bet his big plans involve her being mostly brick sidekick.

That 'we seek shelter' scene in AvX broke my heart. I hope she doesn't turn her back on her friends.

I wouldn't mind a Rogue & Logan buddy book, but if she's fails at protecting another teammate it's going to turn into a meme of whoever's with Rogue get's killed!

Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    Rogue Questionnaire!

Why do you like her?

Favorite story arc?

Favorite Team/sub-team (any era) that Rogue has on?

Which costume/uniform/style is your favorite?

Least favorite costume?

Top 5 Artists from the past 5 years (this include cover artist too)who's drawn Rogue?

Favorite writer for Rogue?
    1. She always seemed like a total badass to me, and I always admired her strength and attitude.

2. I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't gotten to read too much of her in the comics (although if anyone's willing to give me recommendations, I'd be happy to listen). I grew up on the animated shows and Capcom's Marvel games.

3. I’ll always have a soft spot for the 90’s lineup, though I also like the Claremont era.

4. 90's green and yellow outfit with the jacket, followed by AoX and her current costume.

5. The Ms. Marvel outfit, easily. This is a pretty good runner-up, though. So bland.

6. Oliver Coipel, Clay Mann, Jim Lee, Max Brooks...can't think of a fifth.

7. Claremont’s the only real answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Aww, but they're so cute.

Besides, Bobby is her male BFF (beyond Logan).

What's this from?

I miss seeing her doing stuff with her friends, too. And Kurt, her friend and brother, is back but we've got nothing with them because she's tied up with whatever is going to be done with her in UA. So disappointing!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    That 'we seek shelter' scene in AvX broke my heart. I hope she doesn't turn her back on her friends.

I wouldn't mind a Rogue & Logan buddy book, but if she's fails at protecting another teammate it's going to turn into a meme of whoever's with Rogue get's killed!
    She did seem to be slacking a bit in the 'protecting' department, didn't she?
    click click boom.jpg

*I can almost hear Gambit somewhere off in the distance, yelling "I asked her to save my ass an' when she shows up she distracts me wit' a damned joke and lets me get shot! What the hell, woman?!*
    :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Spasticat; 05-02-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dahllaz View Post
    What's this from?

I miss seeing her doing stuff with her friends, too. And Kurt, her friend and brother, is back but we've got nothing with them because she's tied up with whatever is going to be done with her in UA. So disappointing!
    X-Men 204. iirc it's right before the book jumps into Messiah Complex.

Oh Kurt! Yes, they need to do more brother-sister bonding. I get that their adopted and didn't grow together, but it'd be nice to see a sibling-like relationship expressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat
    She did seem to be slacking a bit in the 'protecting' department, didn't she?
    Attachment 684

*I can almost hear Gambit somewhere off in the distance, yelling "I asked her to save my ass an' when she shows up she distracts me wit' a damned joke and lets me get shot! What the hell, woman?!*
    Yup! I'd like to her save someone's behind for once and owe her one.

Rogue Fan since the 80's Sandman813's Avatar

Finally I found Rogues thread.I've been looking for this for awhile.
    KRAKOA MUST FALL

There's already a bigger one on the x-book boards

Rogue in Delete Scene Trailer

I'm worried the longer Rogue is held captive by Remender, the more likely she is to develop Stockholm Syndrome and become empathetic to her captor...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I'm worried the longer Rogue is held captive by Remender, the more likely she is to develop Stockholm Syndrome and become empathetic to her captor...
    I haven't read UA, but I'm bit afraid to with all the apparent horror stories.

Im back Rogue's fans

xD, the change in the forum caugth me by surprise :c , hope she get out of Uncanny Vengers > _<

All-New Member

I dunno, it seems like people forgot about Rogue, an important member of the X-Men, which is now dead.