Page 1005 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 55059059559951001100210031004100510061007100810091015 ... LastLast
Results 15,061 to 15,075 of 15306

They really are hands down the hottest couple in all of marvel. I’m so excited to see more of them under KT!

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Colin-Farrell-facepalm.gif

Aww, sorry Calintz. If it makes you feel any better, this is most likely temporary in the grand scheme of things. Marvel doesn't allow happy couples to exist for very long. :P (also i keep seeing JDWhite being labeled a marriage hater...?)

Though I did like that she had Kurt and Bobby as her bridesmaids.

----

Well marriage aside, I'm still interested to see where she's going to end up in terms of teams. I don't think she'll be on the same team as Gambit, considering they have Mr and Ms X as a potential ongoing and Red's already really crowded as it is, so I think we'll see Rogue show up in her own book somewhere else.

So mystery in Madripoor#2 should be out tomorrow.

I'm hoping there will be some kind of explanation as to why the villains were able to mop the floor with the X-women so easily last time.

Just how strong is Knockout anyway, and is she immune to Rogue's absorption?

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    So mystery in Madripoor#2 should be out tomorrow.

I'm hoping there will be some kind of explanation as to why the villains were able to mop the floor with the X-women so easily last time.

Just how strong is Knockout anyway, and is she immune to Rogue's absorption?
    Maybe Rogue's head was distracted by reading that old letter Carol wrote to Logan.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Anybody got some good, non-extensive reading for Rogue (around 20 issues or less)? I’ve read some of the classics, and Rogue & Gambit, bit I feel like I should have SOMETHING going forwards, since I adore Romy as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Maybe Rogue's head was distracted by reading that old letter Carol wrote to Logan.
    That was the only excuse I could think of for her getting caught off guard like that.

Maybe those were some vibranium knuckles Knockout used on Rogue to amp her strength.

Best Rogue design.
    Wish that it was 616 canon.

Spectacular Member

^Ew. So glad it's not.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdSpider View Post

Best Rogue design.
    Wish that it was 616 canon.
    its cool but not good for Canon. Anna is not Goth like. shes always good in country clothes like this:
    roguetrip.jpg
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Anybody got some good, non-extensive reading for Rogue (around 20 issues or less)? I’ve read some of the classics, and Rogue & Gambit, bit I feel like I should have SOMETHING going forwards, since I adore Romy as a couple.
    Uncanny Avengers Vol. 3 is a team book but has some decent Rogue moments.

Otherwise, X-Men Legacy Vol. 1 #226 - onwards features Rogue in the lead and really does some good stuff with her. If you really want a condensed story, Age of X is a fun crossover with a different take on Rogue.

Warning though - both of these runs feature "alternatives" to Rambit, so be prepared.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    You can read:
    Xtreme X-men vol 1 issues 1- 20 or 31-45
    Rogue and gambit mini series by Kelly
    Uncanny X-men and X-men from 90s

there is nothing more about Romy unless You want to read something from 2004+ but then... You will be reading mostly about their problems without resolving them
    Gambit will be cheating her, trying to kill her (under some influence obviously but she won't be knowing this), Rogue will be in relationship with different characters

but if You want to read some good stories with Rogue then:
    Avengers Annual, Uncanny X-men 171-249
    X-men Legacy vol 1 (first arc is about Xavier and Gambit then about Rogue and rotating cast). You will like Gambit here (issues 208-220) and then You will hate writer.
    Uncanny Avengers, Avengers No Surrender

they are longer than 20 issues:P

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

Though I did like that she had Kurt and Bobby as her bridesmaids.
    Bridesmen or Attendants.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    You can read:
    Xtreme X-men vol 1 issues 1- 20 or 31-45
    Rogue and gambit mini series by Kelly
    Uncanny X-men and X-men from 90s

there is nothing more about Romy unless You want to read something from 2004+ but then... You will be reading mostly about their problems without resolving them
    Gambit will be cheating her, trying to kill her (under some influence obviously but she won't be knowing this), Rogue will be in relationship with different characters

but if You want to read some good stories with Rogue then:
    Avengers Annual, Uncanny X-men 171-249
    X-men Legacy vol 1 (first arc is about Xavier and Gambit then about Rogue and rotating cast). You will like Gambit here (issues 208-220) and then You will hate writer.
    Uncanny Avengers, Avengers No Surrender

they are longer than 20 issues:P
    Lol, don`t listen to him. There are a lot of good Romy stories.

I will add to list
    Gambit#5 by Nicieza.
    Gambit by Mackie
    Rogue by Mackie

Both first mini`s by Mackie are great.

Legacy with Xavier had good moments for Gambit and Rogue too. Nothing good for Romy in Rogue`s Legacy.

Also you may like Gambit and Rogue in Space vs Phalanax. Don`t remember issues. Or even Gambit`s trial.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    its cool but not good for Canon. Anna is not Goth like. shes always good in country clothes like this:
    roguetrip.jpg
    I agree. I prefer the "Southern Girl" look. The Goth look was to appeal to a new and younger audience, it worked for the cartoon where Prof. X, Logan, and Ororo were the only adults. Sides I think Laura/X-23 pulled the Goth look off better, and it fits more with her personality. Rogue is more of a flirt, where as Laura is or at least was the silent brooding type.
    Last edited by MikaelNovasun; 06-27-2018 at 04:56 AM.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Lol, don`t listen to him. There are a lot of good Romy stories.

I will add to list
    Gambit#5 by Nicieza.
    Gambit by Mackie
    Rogue by Mackie

Both first mini`s by Mackie are great.

Legacy with Xavier had good moments for Gambit and Rogue too. Nothing good for Romy in Rogue`s Legacy.

Also you may like Gambit and Rogue in Space vs Phalanax.
    Uncanny X-Men 340-346ish. But like Purp said, you can take it all the way up to #350.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.