Page 2 of 1021 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

I'm tired of Rogue wearing the hood. She should wear a green variant of this.
    That pic alone is worth the cash!!

That sucks! Does she at least whoop some butt?
    No. She actually fails pretty bad and looks like a major wimp. :rolleyes:

Okay fans, I say this today. I also apologize ahead of time.

Greg Land Rogue & Wanda!

Why do the artist continue to draw Rogue shorter than Wanda? She is taller. Is this the only way they can make a reference to Wanda being older? :-p
    Last edited by jen; 04-30-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jen
    That pic alone is worth the cash!!
    I know, Rogue has looked great in every pic. This artist should draw her more often. even if he perfers wanda

No. She actually fails pretty bad and looks like a major wimp.
    RR continuing to disappoint.

Okay fans, I say this today. I also apologize ahead of time.

Greg Land Rogue & Wanda!
    Not bad for Land.

BANNED

so this forum was reborn but rogue wasnt, im going to safrice remender or remenber or whatever, to my lord and savior teemo and bring rogue back.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Ya all better be using your same names, cause this thing is confusing me greatly!

@mikeb, I hope you are the same mikeb, Rogue does very little in the annual. I am not sure why she absorbs Simon. Further, she waits for Scarlet Witch to fight. Like the "supposed big moment (where Rogue fails) is Wanda's idea. Yep, Rogue takes orders from Wanda. Rogue is totes the ugly step-sister to Perfect gorgeous Wanda and Sassy Jan. I don't think Remender read X-Treme X-Men, Supernovas, Legacy etc. SMH
    Yeah, I'm the same mikeb that's been posting here since 2008. :-) Why did Wanda sic Rogue on the Ghost Rider? The Guy almost didn't take his curse back! And what was with all the U/A group jumping in the pool in the last page? Why is Thor shown again and again as a drunken, bar room brawler?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Yeah, I'm the same mikeb that's been posting here since 2008. :-) Why did Wanda sic Rogue on the Ghost Rider? The Guy almost didn't take his curse back! And what was with all the U/A group jumping in the pool in the last page? Why is Thor shown again and again as a drunken, bar room brawler?
    It was all just so Mojo silliness. If you go by the images it still references the Rogue/Alex pairing. I think this was written when Rolex was supposed to happen. Jan hogged Thor all to herself!!!

So Rogue doesn't do anything at all in the annual?

Wood's X-Men hasn't been the same since Rouge left. Went from my favorite book to "meh".

Hey Jen, the next X-Postion is being done by Mike Marts. I wanted to know if there will ever be a place for Rogue in the X-Men Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    So Rogue doesn't do anything at all in the annual?
    She defeats a humanity free ghost rider by absorbing the demon and allowing Johnny Blaze to re-assert himself before he reluctantly takes it back.

It doesn't matter though, it was just a big fairly funny Mojo issue. Remender kind of mocked himself a bit too I think.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Hey Jen, the next X-Postion is being done by Mike Marts. I wanted to know if there will ever be a place for Rogue in the X-Men Universe.
    It probably won't be answered since Remender answered a Rogue question already. Not to mention that the Avengers 100th anniversary special has Rogue in it.

BANNED

Alright here is what goes on

Rogue mentions that Thor uses indie music when in high school phase to pick up chicks. How does she know that? Does a nice dig at Wanda during the pool scene about her and Simon's relationship.

Skip to Ghost Rider breaking the scene. She steals Ghost Rider's powers to stop a rampaging Ghost Rider from killing all of Mojoverse only to give it back to prevent it from consuming her.

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    She defeats a humanity free ghost rider by absorbing the demon and allowing Johnny Blaze to re-assert himself before he reluctantly takes it back.

It doesn't matter though, it was just a big fairly funny Mojo issue. Remender kind of mocked himself a bit too I think.
    Well that's something at least. And she's alive as well. Gotta take something positive out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post

Rogue mentions that Thor uses indie music when in high school phase to pick up chicks. How does she know that? Does a nice dig at Wanda during the pool scene about her and Simon's relationship.

Skip to Ghost Rider breaking the scene. She steals Ghost Rider's powers to stop a rampaging Ghost Rider from killing all of Mojoverse only to give it back to prevent it from consuming her.
    Could that be the RHOR! link up or is it wishful thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT
    Wood's X-Men hasn't been the same since Rouge left. Went from my favorite book to "meh".
    Yup. Tho the writing quality has gone downhill too.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post

I liked Rogue In UA Annual Today, I thought she was Sassy and Look Lovely at the Pool Scene today, Glad to see Paul did not go Hoodie and let use see how Rogue's Loveliness can really shine!

Here High School Look was the Coolest, really IMO she was the Leader of that group and was just plain COOL!

Finally, if it WAS NOT FOR ROGUE, They would NOT have Stopped Ghost Rider Going all Hulk Out on Mojo's World! She took down the Spirit of Vengeance, and Absorb the Power's and Spirit from Blaze, IMO Rogue was Incredible, that was Really Amazing!!!

My only thing was Blaze hesitating to take the Spirit Back, I mean come-on Blaze, don't let a Lady that Saved your life and a whole planet hold that power, you let her hold onto it for to long already man, be a Man and Take it Back!